Paranormal

A leaf or the ghost of a victorian lady?

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Heyy people!!πŸ˜›

A camera captured a ghost in a Victorian house (now a museum) in the UK, Leicester. Sceptics think it is a leafπŸ˜†, but the paranormal team think it is possibly the ghost of one of the daughters that lived in that Victorian house. Why don't you judge for yourself by leavings your comments:

December 1998, Leicester, England. Security cameras capture a strange apparition like figure at historic Belgrave Museum.

The image of the apparition like figure lasts for a mere second or two, while a ghostly apparition like fog can be seen appearing and moving in the background behind a brick wall.

"The camera freezes for about five seconds and then the figures disappear. And then we have a mist that swirls along the top of the wall, which we cannot explain.

Some people believed one of the figures on the security video is wearing a long Victorian dress, bustle included.

Magnificent.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Girl_2007 thumbnail
ghost ghost!!  its more interesting this way only na... πŸ˜›
well... i dont see that like a leaf... πŸ˜• neither like a woman, how sad that the camera wasnt in colour... would have been clearer... maybe is an anorexic lady ghost... πŸ˜•
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Originally posted by: Girl_2007

maybe is an anorexic lady ghost... πŸ˜•

loll, I can see why you said that!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow...kya baat!! thanks for sharing magnificent..
waisey have i welcomed u to the forum already..?
Welcome and hope u will keep posting/commenting etc..! liked ur other post as well..with the video..

and girl_2007..welcome to you as well..:) on behalf of paranormal forum dev team and family:)

about the post..hmm..fog appearing and moving in the background behind a brick wall..? strange..
shayad someone was trying to fool around..? with fake misty effects etc...
or yeah i don't know..
kaun jaane..maybe it was a ghost..hmm..really interesting..

haha that was a good one..anorexic ghost...!!
Love,
Gracella

Mitesh.P thumbnail
@ Gracella: Thanks for welcoming me. Yea it may be hard for you to believe but I live literally 5 minutes away from where this footage was taken. I remember how much in the media the news had spread. Paranormal investigators had come in to capture more but nothing of such had been captured, even though sounds and voices were. The victorian family were rich and it is told they "never wanted to leave the house after they die because they were happy there" that is why they still haunt the house.

...I think I am pretty happy in my home but I dont think I will ever haunt it.πŸ˜†
Girl_2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: magnificent me

loll, I can see why you said that!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† lol ya.. but she has got a nice long and curly hair indeed... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Girl_2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gracella

wow...kya baat!! thanks for sharing magnificent..
waisey have i welcomed u to the forum already..?
Welcome and hope u will keep posting/commenting etc..! liked ur other post as well..with the video..

and girl_2007..welcome to you as well..:) on behalf of paranormal forum dev team and family:)

about the post..hmm..fog appearing and moving in the background behind a brick wall..? strange..
shayad someone was trying to fool around..? with fake misty effects etc...
or yeah i don't know..
kaun jaane..maybe it was a ghost..hmm..really interesting..

haha that was a good one..anorexic ghost...!!
Love,
Gracella

yep... the fooling around is a credible theory...πŸ˜›

thanks for welcoming me! πŸ˜ƒ
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hmm... can't really say anything.... just 3 frames not enough....  can you post the video please?
doesnt look like a spirit caught on camera to me!
Edited by stingray - 14 years ago
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
finnaly some sign of a real ghost πŸ˜•πŸ˜›

Edited by nisha80 - 14 years ago