And The Winner Is......(19.04.09) -Part 1

Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Delhi DareDevilsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yiippppeeee

They won by 10 wkts....

Well played by both the teams !

For the DD , the overs were reduced to 6 , and the target was 54.....due to Bad Weather...

Vidya😊
Edited by Vidyaa - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
I missed out on Punjab's batting, but yeah this game wasn't that competitive due to rain.... but DD did very well........ viru n gambhir did great.......

kudos to both teams.......now eagerly waiting for the next game....
nightangel thumbnail
Rain spoil d match.. not so happy... let's see wat happend to Kalkata niteriders..!!πŸ˜ƒ
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nightangel

Rain spoil d match.. not so happy... let's see wat happend to Kalkata niteriders..!!πŸ˜ƒ

KKR aren't doing well at all.....

Lets see....Hope they cop up soon enough......πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Vidya😊
-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wish they played a full game...but congrats to the DDs....anyways, that's my 3rd prediction gone wrong haha! (and I'm pretty sure my 4th prediction will also LOLzzzzz)...I had predicted that CSK, RR, KIV and KKR would each win their games this weekend...I feel soooooo dumbπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shehzaadi91

I wish they played a full game...but congrats to the DDs....anyways, that's my 3rd prediction gone wrong haha! (and I'm pretty sure my 4th prediction will also LOLzzzzz)...I had predicted that CSK, RR, KIV and KKR would each win their games this weekend...I feel soooooo dumbπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shehzaadi, i had predicted the same yaar πŸ˜•..... i thought all of the finalists/ semi finalists would win, but the opposite happened πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....
-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aisha_muka1984

Shehzaadi, i had predicted the same yaar πŸ˜•..... i thought all of the finalists/ semi finalists would win, but the opposite happened πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....

hehehe chalo I'm not alone at leastπŸ˜† seriously, each game was a shocker!πŸ˜† but nevertheless I'm happy for all the winning teams😊...I'm pretty neutral this year....but still, predictions ki to waat lag gayi!🀣
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i so wanted punjab to win

lolz preity shipla SKR..their team lost