DLF IPL 2011 Season

KKR -Most Bakwaas Team IN IPL!!

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘After all the hype it was the most bakwaas teams in IPL! Deccan Chargers have emerged as true winners compared to last season... Kya match tha.. DC ne KKR ka band baja diya.. upar se captain mc Cullam wanted to bat after winning the toss!!πŸ˜†101 all out= KKR!!!
DC won by 8 wickets!!πŸ‘
Edited by politicallyreal - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lolx.....Well It is not ENTIRELY a bakwaas team, they are a good side ....but It is definitely one of the most overrated teams for sure....most of people support the team only bcuz SRK owns it......

But DC won anyway !! Yay !!

:.Roshni.: thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They are good players in KKR no doubt but it was jus not their day DC were toooo goood i dint expect such a goood performance but they reallyy played well
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: politicallyreal

πŸ‘πŸ‘After all the hype it was the most bakwaas teams in IPL! Deccan Chargers have emerged as true winners compared to last season... Kya match tha.. DC ne KKR ka band baja diya.. upar se captain mc Cullam wanted to bat after winning the toss!!πŸ˜†101 all out= KKR!!!
DC won by 8 wickets!!πŸ‘

Well....the team couldn't perform for one match & you are out to claim it is the most bakwaas team? I pity on your cricket sense.

No cricket fan can judge a team and its capabilities on just a mere match.

aish_punk thumbnail
Hey..i dont think dey r bakwaas..they did'nt hv luck dis time maybe..

but l8z watch out for 2day's match!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

They are maybe overrated coz of SRK but they are not the most bakwaas team in IPL😳

They have many good players....they had a bad opening..but look at the way they are batting today....esp Gayle...man..its too goodπŸ‘πŸΌ
sonataca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They are not a bad team, time will tell who is bakwaas...abhi toh sirf shuruwat hai...aghe aghe dekhiye hota hai.

Osprisshow thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Well....the team couldn't perform for one match & you are out to claim it is the most bakwaas team? I pity on your cricket sense.

No cricket fan can judge a team and its capabilities on just a mere match.

nop..its not a Bakwaas tieam!!but yah i wil surely say tht the team squad is not so..gud!!only Saourav,gayle andMccullam r starz..

Ditto i agree they are the most bakwaas team... πŸ‘πŸΌ
whatsername thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agreee.they are perfect example of all style no substance !!