Chennai Super Kings win by 92 runs

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
wow...what a come back by Chennai Super Kings today after the shocking match against Mumbai Indians....bad day for Bangalore Royal Challengers....but CSK rocked today..they simply trashed BRC....πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hayden was the star of the day....65 runs in 35 deliveries...it was too good...i missed him last year toward the season end..but now he is back for full n will stay throughout the seasonπŸ‘ 

Murali, Balaji, Flintoof was awesome too..but it was haydens day...he proved he can do it on his own and good team effort to win. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Way to go CSKπŸ₯³

Murali got Man of the match for his brilliant bowlingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I hope they will contiune to play like this , so will Punjab , RRand KKR tooπŸ˜›
Edited by meli - 14 years ago

πŸ₯³

Hurray, CSK won today...... it was a great day indeed for them....... be it batting and bowling........

Hayden and Prithvi did great πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.... what a start it was.... 106 runs in 10 overs...... the rest did well tooo
bowling.... murali, flintoff, balaji and others did great...... kudos to murali πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

all n all, it was a hard day for BRC....

looking forward to tomorrow's game....... πŸ˜›
yeah!! They played wonderfully...Hayden was the star alongwith Murali....Flintoff performed as a real allrounder...I was missing Morkel in the last meatch...nice to see him back in action...Kudos to CSK!!
yaaa even i thought we were getting down but they hav done it
CSK  had a gr8 comeback !!!!!!
tp say the truth the whole team has a part in this victory as even the fielding was superb!!!!!!!πŸ₯³
CKS were really good indeed I was supporting RCB but well it was a bad day for me but CSK were reallyy reallyy goood and Hayden was in his best form