Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 20th Apr 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

UPDATE FOR MONDAY, APRIL 20th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: CLICK HERE (by -nipun97-)

Hey guys! Its Payal back with today's update πŸ˜ƒ Hope you like it!

UPDATE

Shaurya and Varsha arrive back to the hotel. The guy at the desk is sleeping. So Shaurya grabs his room keys. Shaurya asks where Varsha's keys are, she says she has them but when she look in her purse, it isn't there. shaurya asks varsha if she wants to stay with him in his room for a while. Varsha acts appalled. Shaurya says fine lets go somewhere else. Varsha says fine.

Dhaniya comes to Akshara's room and tells her that she can pictures from Naitik's Tilak and says that Naitik is looking like a prince. Akshara blushes and Dhaniya leaves the pictures with Akshara and leaves. Akshara opens the photo album and looks at Naitik's picture. Akshara says to the picture "Your not as bhole (sorry couldn't find the word) as you look, I didn't think you could say such things like that" a voice says "I didn't say anything" Its Naitik. "you thought of what you wanted me to say" Akshara says "no, why would I don't to hear things like this" Naitik comes towards her and sits in front of her and says "really?" Akshara blushes and looks down. When she looks up Naitik isn't there. She was day dreaming. Akshara laughs.

Varhs and Shaurya are outside. Its night and Shaurya makes a fire. They look at each other and smile. They try to speak at the same time and laugh. They talk about their lives and Shaurya starts talking about husbands. Shaurya says "suppose you were to marry me.." VArsha says "WHAT?"

Shaurya says prentend! Not in real. Shaurya and Varsha talk about marriage and what her would do if he were her husband. Shaurya romantically talks about what he would do if he were his husband. Varsha stares into his eyes.

Naitik is staring at a picture of Akshara on his laptop. He snaps out of it when Maharaj jee comes. Maharaj jee says that he is worried about Nandini, she's just sitting quietly, she didn't even drink her coffee. Maharaj jee leaves and Naitik looks worried.

Naitik goes outside to Nandini bringing her a coffee. Naitik asks Nandini what she's thinking of. Nandini says she's thinking of her loveable brother's wedding. She says that there will be music and laughter everywhere, its the first wedding of our home. She says that she is very happy that naitik gave his parents such happiness, happiness that she will never be able to give her parents. She has tears in her eyes. Naitik tells Nandini that she is the smartest of all the children. Nandini says that her parents don't think like that. She had to leave her studies. In their eyes a girls life starts after marriage and ends there too. Akshara goes to collage right? Naitik says yes. Nandini asks even after marriage? Naitik says that Dadaji said that her studies are only until marriage. Naitik changes the subject and tells Nandini to have her coffee. Nandini asks why Naitik's up so late. She teases Naitik saying that its because your thinking of Akshara right? Your here awake thinking about her and she's there awake thinking about you. She smiles. Naitik says no, she's probably awake with her studies. He suddenly remembers something and says oh. Nandini asks what happened. Naitik tells her that he told Akshara he would help her study but there are so many obsticles. Nandini asks what if she should help.

Akshara is in her room studying and is confused. Badi ma comes in and asks if she needs help. Akshara tells her what she needs help with but Badi Ma doesn't know how to help her and gets confused herself. Badi Ma says she wishes that she could help. Akshara says thats okay. If you didn't teach me the alphabet in childhood I wouldn't be able to read these big books. Badi ma pats Akshara's head and asks what she will do now. Akshara says don't worry, I'll get it somehow.

Shaurya and Varsha are outside. Shaurya proposes to Varsha. Varsha says what about your parents? Shaurya says lets run away and get married. Varsha says but you came here with pure intentions. Shaurya says thats why im marrying you and holds out his hand. Varsha puts her hands in his.

Shaurya and Varsha walk around the fire holding hands and recite their vows. Shaurya says that they are now husband and wife. They hug.

Its morning. Badi ma gets a call saying the Nandini is coming to their house for the first time. Badi ma starts worrying about preperations. The rest of the women laugh at her. Badi ma says that she is frightened. Badi ma tells Choti ma to see if Akshara is awake and to get her ready. Daadi tells Badi ma to calm down. Badi ma says that its the boys side thats why.

PRECAP

None.

Pressing the the thank you button or commenting would make me happy 😳

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_patel5 thumbnail
thank u.. i used to think akshara's mum worry about everything is bit annoying but i have actually seen this happening with my aunt and evry1.. and i think its genuine for the girls side to worry about the boys side coming over....
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da update ..... seens like most da epi is on ShaVa

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks, i think akshara's mum does worry a bit too much sometimes as well which makes akshara get nervous
Nikasha. thumbnail
Thanks for the update Payal,  today looks interesting.πŸ€—
 I'll be sure to catch today's episode.
I thought Shaurya and Varsha were already married.πŸ˜•

-Mrs. Nikasha Arjun Bijlani😊
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Nikasha-

Thanks for the update Payal,  today looks interesting.πŸ€—

I'll be sure to catch today's episode.
I thought Shaurya and Varsha were already married.πŸ˜•

Your welcome 😳
They are. Shaurya and Varsha are on their honeymoon and Shaurya is showing Varsha how much he loves her. Like he was pretending that they weren't married and started their love story all over again and Varsha played along πŸ˜ƒ

Nikasha. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Payal25

Your welcome 😳
They are. Shaurya and Varsha are on their honeymoon and Shaurya is showing Varsha how much he loves her. Like he was pretending that they weren't married and started their love story all over again and Varsha played along πŸ˜ƒ

Oh ok, I get it. I thought I saw sindoor in Varsha's maang, but I wasn't sure.

P.S. I know this doesn't really have anything to do with this topic, but do you know if there are any video avi's of Naitik and Akshara?😳 Could you make some for me, that I can put as a siggy. ( Can it be similar to/match my siggies?)

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks bunches for the wonderful update Payal! 😊

It was a nice epi. I actually liked it since I love ShaVa! 😳
Shaurya's lines were cheesy lolz... but their scenes were nice. I loved how they took the pheras again and said their vows. That was sweet.

Hopefully we get to see NaKsh tomorrow.

-aisha
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

lovely new begining to ShaVa's life again. so nice they pretended to get married

loved this honeymoon style
SunainaTM007 thumbnail
thanks a lot...didnt catch the epi yesterday....gosh..akshara's mom worries rather too much