DLF IPL 2011 Season

Kolkata beat Punjab by 11 runs..!

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
Finally KRR won after the bad opening....๐Ÿฅณ They won by 11 runs based on D/L method๐Ÿ˜Š Match was stopped cause of the heavy rain๐Ÿ˜Š Kolkata couldn't have dreamt about a better start as Gayle and McCullum blew away Kings XI bowling to earn a headstart....!

I felt bad for Punjab coz its the 2nd time they lose the game cause of the D/L method..but hopefully they will have a better day on the next match๐Ÿ˜Š

Gayle won the man of the match today๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Congo KKR๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yuppp!!!! It was a beautiful match! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Chris was undoubtedly the Star of the dayy.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ I just love it when Chris gets to form....awww we get to see beautiful cricket....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Today...the dayy was written in KKR's name...๐Ÿ˜ณ McCulum won the toss & rightly chose to bat....aww.....the blow came 2 Punjab King's XII when dada claimed 2 wickets in 3 balls....๐Ÿ˜ƒ tat was indeed the turning point....๐Ÿ˜›then some beautiful run outs & catches...aww...we won!.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

the opening partnership was just the best....Chris & McCulum rocked...that 57 runs partnership b/w them sealed the victory in our name! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yup....yu are right...it was unfortunate for Punjab.... 2 times 'coz of D/L they had to loose...i hope they get a full match next time....๐Ÿ˜ณ

today...'m gonna have a great peaceful sleep....noww next is with RR...we gotta win that too...
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yup...i cant wait to see RR vs MI   man..Gayle was batting like a fire...it was mindblowing๐Ÿ‘

Punjab need to work on with their bowling.

btw...nice interview of SRK...๐Ÿ˜›
nightangel thumbnail
yup... Gayle played sooooooooooo well.. ๐Ÿ‘ finally victory comes to KKR....๐Ÿ˜Š
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
awwww.........congratz KKR ....... kudos to them.. sadly i missed the game........but i can catch up the upcoming ones