April-21st Written Update.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

The episode starts with Anandi and Sugna looking at stars..Then Suguna spots a planet which is red and mistakes it for a star and Anandi tells her that the one which doesn't twinkle is not a star..And this one is a planet…She says it's Mangal grih…Then Ananadi

Says there is a planet called Shukr which we can see in the mornings and we can spot Mangal planet during nights..(I am sorry I do not know what Mangal and Shukr are called in English..LOL)And then Suguna asks Anandi how many planets are there??

Anandi says that whatever she knows she has told her and then she asks Suguna whether she likes to study…Suguna just says that Dadisaa won't allow her and that she had studied long time ago but not with much interest..

Anandi in her room takes few books for Suguna and thinks that Suguna wont take it if she gives and goes to Badi Maasiji and asks her to give it to her…Then Badi maasi tells that Suguna is very much elder to you why will she study these…Anandi says that Suguna left studies long time back and asks many questions and all the answers are in these books…Then Badi maasiji tells that though she's small she has a very brilliant brain and then Anandi requests Badi maasiji to solve Suguna's problem and send her to school..

The next morning…Badi maasiji goes to Bhairav's room where he's telling Sumitra that he'll not have his breakfast today and asks him why didn't he allow Suguna to study further..He says that Daadisa didn't allow and then Badi maasiji says that she can come out of her sadness if she studies and can also live independently…Bhairav tells that she's right and he convinced Phooli's parents to send her to school but maybe he cannot convince Daadisaa to send his daughter to school..Then Badi maasi tells that Kallu would be sleeping for long time in the morning and it was her duty to wake her up and now also she's sleeping so it's her duty to wake her up so that this house sees a new morning..

Basanth is getting ready to go to court in front of the mirror and is humming a tune..Gehna comes there and he says that you sing so well that even a besura like me has started singing..Then he asks for a file which Gehna says is in the almarah..Then she tells Basanth that he would be going to court and he might feel hungry so she has brought a tiffin for him..Basanth says that he's not a school going boy to take a tiffin along with him and if he would feel hungry he would buy from outside..Then Gehna says that home made is always different and those halwaais and all are not your own people…He takes the tiffin and they look at each other for awhile..

Daadisaa is drowned in some file and Badi maasi comes there with a smile on her face and Daadisaa asks her why is she smiling..Badi maasi replies that she was remembering the choti Kallu who would run away from studies and now she's drowned in a file studying…Then daadisaa tells that time changes everything and my two sons are not even capable of wiping their noses and hence she had to learn all this and now she's learnt it soo well..

Basanth comes there and says that he is going to the court..Badi maasi asks him to drop her in a market..Basanth hides this tiffin from the two ladies…Daadisaa requests Badi maasi to come home before lunch..And Badi maasi along with Jagiya and Basanth leave…

Gehna goes to the kitchen where Sumitra is preparing for lunch..There Sumitra tells Gehna that she knows Basanth has not taken the tiffin and both the bros are alikes..They won't take it whereas Gehna tells her that he has taken and Sumitra is surprised and tells

her that you have done something which Maasa and I couldn't do..Then Gehna says that he also cares for her soo much and both smile…

Sumitra is cutting the vegetables for lunch so Gehna tells her that she would do it but Sumitra asks her to rest…And she says that if she needs anything she would take Anandi's help and would send Anandi to call you for lunch..Gehna leaves…

The lunch is ready and Daadisaa asks Sumitra to give lunch for Gehna in her room and asks where is Suguna???Sumitra tells her that it's her fast today..

Then Badi maasi and Jagiya come home and Anandi tells them that lunch is ready..Jagiya tells that it 's good coz he's very much hungry…But then Badi maasi takes out few books from her packet and tells that let's give it to the one for whom we had brought this and then have the lunch and the three of them go to meet Suguna..

Daadisaa wonders what these 3 are upto and Sumitra tells that she would see and come but Daadisaa strictly asks her to go and give lunch to Gehna…

Precap:-Daadisaa literally raising her voice against Badi maasi saying that she has broken laws or something many times…

This is my first attempt in writing an update..Plzz forgive me if there are any mistakes😳

Wow...That's a cool update...very expressive...thanx for it😊
Thank you for the update..u did a good job...
Welcome all of you and thanks also...😳😳

@Priya:-Hey I PMed you..Plzz do reply when you come online..😳Edited by --Panchi-- - 14 years ago
thnks!!!

i wonder why maasa would be so against sugana studying when she herself realized that she needed to do it after being widowed

yaar this dadisa always shoot up my blood y?thanks for ur effort...