Balika Vadhu

~*Ballika/Member of the Week*~?iv?d?t?a

-aditi- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello to all ji  ๐Ÿค—it ij time to welcome a new new member of the week on the hot seat, where we get a chance to know the person better with grilsters in our hand๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†(We recently had a guess the botw cont but shhhhh dont tell anyone there is going to be a chotu surprise coming up soon๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† we would talk about that v soon but now its grilling time๐Ÿ˜†)
๐Ÿ˜†

We all so know this person because she loves sharing all new articles related to bv and our beloved star cast in the section๐Ÿ˜ณ

So here presenting our new...

As-

***niveditha***

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Congratulations ji๐Ÿค— here are a few questions for you๐Ÿ˜›:

Name:
Birthday:
Hobbies:
Favorite color:
Sections I love to visit on IF:
Why I watch BV:
picking one and because๐Ÿ˜†-
Anandi or Jagdish?
Vasant or Masaa?

Have fun!๐Ÿ˜›
guys pleej post all your questions before this week:) and lets know nivedita better๐Ÿ˜ณ
credit-
special BOTW sig by mahi(Mahi Mysteries -Mystery-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
congrats nividtha 4 being the BOTW...i did  guess ur name later๐Ÿ˜†
i will b back wid my question soon!
--Panchi-- thumbnail
Congraaatsssssssss Niveditha..I have seen you posting articles everywhere in Bidaai and JDJ forum...Those are the other forums I visit...But never got a chance to talk to you....Plzz do introduce yourself dear!!

Congrats once again!!๐Ÿ˜Š

My question is...You always post articles and never take part in discussions..Hmm...Why is that so???๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by --Panchi-- - 15 years ago
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
congratulations abigail...
--Panchi-- thumbnail
^Well,it's Niveditha!!
-aditi- thumbnail
naw thats her username.name>abi๐Ÿ˜›
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Guyssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is actually a very big surprise for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Panchi hadnt informed me about this I would never have come to know about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much guyssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess this is the first forum where I being given the MOTW award!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks alot Additi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I will introduce myself. My name is Abigail, and you all can feel free to call me Abi. I love the name niveditha thats why use it here ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

and now answering your questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Abigail (Niveditha)

Birthday: 2nd March
Hobbies: Dancing, Singing, Reading
Favorite color: Baby Pink
Sections I love to visit on IF: Balika Vadhu, RKAB, Bandini and KMH
Why I watch BV: I love BV for the concept and the characters played.
Anandi or Jagdish? - Both
Vasant or Masaa? - Earlier it was none of them. Now Basanth

@ --Panchi--

My question is...You always post articles and never take part in discussions..Hmm...Why is that so???๐Ÿ˜ณ

Actually I would love to participate dear!!!!!!! But i dont get the time. As I work online have loads of calls to be done. But I never miss any article and post it in all the relevant forums. I dont want anyone member to miss on any information. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

-aditi- thumbnail
hey abi,
ooo you totally deserve to be the one.๐Ÿ˜› knocked your inbox with my incomplete bug yest sorry for that๐Ÿ˜† thankiii for answering the questions. happy belated birthday know wishing v late.

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much Additi!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š
--Panchi-- thumbnail
Awww Abi...U are sooo sweet..๐Ÿ˜Š
I really enjoy reading the articles posted by you...Thanks for the trouble taken dear..Really appreciate it!!
But next time plzz do participate in the forum a bit...Would be really nice to see your posts and your POV..๐Ÿ˜Š