Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 22nd Apr 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR WEDNESDAY, APRIL 22nd, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: CLICK HERE (by -nipun97-)

Hey guys! Its Payal! I was home sick today so I thought I'd write the update early. Um.. The middle is kinda brief because my video was doing weird things. Sorry about that. Hope you like the update!

UPDATE

Shaurya and Varsha are still pretending. They are talking about what will happen when their parents find out. They are flirting. Shaurya goes on saything that he will do whatever it takes to bring in money for them. They go on. Its a cute scene.

Akshara has tears in her eyes. She says sorry to Nandini. Rashmi tells Nandini that it was a mistake, she didn't do it on purpouse, forgive her? Nandini looks at Naitik, Rashmi and Akshara. Nandini tells Akshara sorry, she should apologize, I don't know what happened to me. I just get angry when people take pitty on me. Akshara asks why would any one pitty you? I mean you take pitty on people that are anything less then us, why would I think that about you? Nandini looks at Naitik who is smiling. Nandini asks "you didn't think that?" Akshara says "no, she was really nervous when I got to know that you were coming, wiether you would like me or not, wiether I would be what you had expected. Anyways I've already made a mess of everything already." Naitik says "Didi, she.." Nandini smiles and tells Naitik "I like your Akshara." Naitik grins and so does Akshara. Nandini says "I like her a lot, she has a clean heart, and you will be very happy with her." Naitik grins and Akshara blushes smiling. Badi ma calls Akshara. Akshara goes. Rashmi, Naitik and Nandini are smiling. Nandini tells Naitik that Akshara is very pretty. Naitik smiles.

Shaurya and Varsha are flirting again. Varsha goes on cursing her fate (jokingly) THey end up laughing. Shaurya says that Varsha will have to continue her studies. He says he's sorry. He says that he wants her to do amazing on her exams. Varsha says okay, you win. They smiles and hug.

Nandini, Rashmi and Naitik are sitting together at Akshara's house. Nandini says "so you want to help Akshara will her exams but you can't right?" Naitik says that Akshara told him that he was nervous thats why.. Rashmi says yeah and you restless. Nandini and Rashmi laugh. Dhaniya and Akshara come. Nandini tells Akshara to sit down with them and she does. Nandini asks about Akshara's studies on English Literacy and how its going. Akshara says its going okay. Nandini says that Naitik was telling her that he could help her study, does he really want to help you or is this an excuse for you two to meet? Naitik gives Nandini a look and Akshara smiles. Nandini says that she will have to think of something. Dhaniya who was doing something hears this and giggles.

BREAK

The women are sitting together. Gayatri mom and Bhabhi ma talk about Nandini. Gayatri mom says that they are always worried about her. Nandini, Mohit, Akshara, Naitik and Rashmi come. Nandini praises their home and Daadi tells Nandini that she is really sweet. Rashmi tells Badi ma, Daadi and Choti ma that they have made a plan, but they need their permission. Badi ma asks what. Nandini says that she had the same subjects in collage as Akshara so she will help Akshara in her studies for final exams. Badi ma and they agree. Daadi says that she can come whenever you like. Nandini says that all the books she needs are in the library. Bhabhi ma says okay, you can go everyday if you want to. That way you can keep meeting them. Bhabhi ma says that they are happy that Nandini and Akshara became friends so fast. Daadi and Badi ma agree. Akshara and Naitik look at each other and smile blushing.

Rashmi, Nandini, Mohit and Naitik are in Naitik's room. Rashmi and Mohit are teasing Naitik saying that Naitik doesn't care to teach Rashmi but he's so desperate to teach Akshara. Rashmi says that her exams are coming up too. They tease Naitik some more. Nandini smiles and says enough.Nandini asks Naitik what in her subject is Akshara having trouble in? Naitik says that he didn't ask her... Nandini gives him a look and Mohit teases him saying that teaching is only an excuse. Nandini scolds him. Nandini tells Naitik to asks Akshara what she needs help in. Naitik says okay.

Everyone at Akshara's house is having dinner. The cellphone rings and Dhaniya brings it to Vish. Vish picks it up and says hello. Hearing Vish's voice Naitik disconnects. Vish wonders why Shaurya left his phone at home.

BREAK

Vish asks Akshara if she knows who's number this is. Akshara stammers.. Badi ma tells Akshara to tell them. Akshara says Naitik Ji. Everyone is surprised but slowly smile knowingly. Badi ma makes a face. (Afcourse. oh lord). Vish looks at Akshara. Akshara is nervous. The phone rings again. Daadi tells Vish to give the phone to Akshara. Akshara says "no.." Vish smiles and hands the phone acrosee the table to Akshara. Badi ma is still making faces. Choti ma tells Akshara to stop blushing and pick up the phone. Daadi laughs and says go over there and talk. Akshara gets up. Everyone is looking at her smiling. Akshara is about to pick up the phone but Naitik puts it down before she could pick it up.

Naitik is confused. Rashmi tells Naitik that Akshara is probably frightened. Mohit tells Naitik that they will probably never let them meet again. Naitik says that he was scared, what do I do now? Mohit says just wait. Nandini, Rashmi and Mohit tease him. Naitik says "enough"

PRECAP

none.

Pressing the thank you button or commenting would m ake me happy 😳

Edited by Payal25 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for the update.
ooh so nandini liked akshara and is also willing to help her.
liked the way everyone teased akshara.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
hhmm Payal u forgot the best scene..Akshara  & naitik looking at each other when nandini tells Gayitri & bhabhi ma tht she will teach Akshara in her college ..😍
Chan91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks payal 4 da written update! reading it now!
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da fab update ....... lookin 4ward 2 watchn da epi

thnxx.thats good nandani cooled down.
Payal25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

hhmm Payal u forgot the best scene..Akshara  & naitik looking at each other when nandini tells Gayitri & bhabhi ma tht she will teach Akshara in her college ..😍

Oopsies! Thats the middle part that I was talking about 😕
I can't get it to work!

Payal25 thumbnail
Updated the Middle!
Got the video to work 😃
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update...........

blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
enough of akshara's blushing...its so irritating now..