Hollywood Movies & Stars

Is Britney's marriage on the rocks?

datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
Is Britney's marriage on the rocks?
By ANI

London, Oct. 24 : Pop singer Britney Spears' marriage with dancer Kevin Federline is on the rocks, if reports are to be believed.

According to sources, since after the birth of their baby Sean Preston last month, the couple has been having a series of vicious rows, as Federline goes out with pals all the time and Britney is stuck at home with the baby.

After a confrontation last week, Federline stormed out of the house, and was later spotted in swanky nightclub Mood, surrounded by gorgeous women.

"They have been rowing non-stop since the baby was born last month. Britney feels Kevin isn't supporting her and is just going out with friends all the time. She's had enough of it. He behaves like he's got no responsibilities while she is at home caring for their newborn son," News of the World quoted a source as saying.

"Britney had done a multi-million-pound deal for the exclusive pictures but suddenly withdrew them as the couple were pictured as a happy family and there is now a wedge between them," the source added.

Britney's mother Lynn is also worried that Kevin has been spending a lot of her daughter's money, as he went into partnership with Michael Jackson's dad Joe to open a multi- million-dollar dance studio.

Content Provided By ANI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't like her🤢 ðŸ¤¢ but thanks
hazelgirl thumbnail
well as far as i know they r still together 😛
jasmin thumbnail
big shock marrying a broke bum like him!
shahidlover24 thumbnail
I don't like her either but thanks for sharing!
calichick35 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jasmin

big shock marrying a broke bum like him!

hahaha i soo agree with u!

but as far as i know..britney told kevin to move out...but not like forever or anything..shes says they need their space or something! lol

but then again..i dont like her..so ya! 

syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cmon she had enuf money to buy a harem full of guys like him. so not such a big prob for britney.
Gossip_Queen81 thumbnail
marriages in hollywood dont seem to last for long,its become a trend