DLF IPL 2011 Season

RR v KKR-EXCITEMENT PERSONIFIEEEDDD

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD guysssssssssssssssss i have never sene a more excitinggg unpredictableee thrillingggggggggg mindblasting match in the whole historyy of iplllllll

and i guess if my stats r right then this is the first tie everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

shit i had almost given up hope on RR but ganguli's wicked fellllllllllllllllllllll just like on d second last ballllllllllllll oh my gooooooooooood

still d super ovr gng on so yeha i dunno who wld be the winner but i just cldnt contain my excitement anymoreeeeeeee so i came in here

and plus for me RR r the champs i mean i dunno if they rallly wld win d match or no but the truely r today''s winnnerssssssssssss i mean hats off to them dey didn;t have ample runs on their score card but the magiciannnnnnnnn warne just did it againnnnn had it not been for that crass over by Munaf Patelll we definatly wld have won d match hands down but still kuodooooos to warneeeee i mean that guy is magic yaaar itny intesity itna passion itna commitment HATS OFF TO HIM...after seeing their batitng i have sure we wld loose it but helll guess i forgot ths royal team is being led by its royal king SHANE WARNE

so yeaah for me RR HVE WON  d match no matter wat happens...and this shld give dem motivaiton and faith they shld belive that despite of having absolutely zilchhhhhh players in their gang yet they manage to create so much excitementtttt dey litrallly gave kkr a run for their moneyyyy

dammm am happppyyyyyyyyyyy RR ROCKED D SHOWWWWW👏

ps...Somuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu wana hug u harddddddddddddddddddddd i wld pm u asap mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i know u wld be here somewhereeeeeee u know am in suhc a fix one Remix is backkkkk i mean its repeats are airing in US two this IPL fever is gripping me hard and threee i cant afford to loose concentration coz exam overheaddd😆lekin main kya karunnn itny exxcitement ke beech how d hell am i supposed to concentrateeee??😆...lovee u Somuuu plzzz pm me this time i have new set of crusshes from the IPL..Kevin Peterson for oneeeeee..."bluuush"..and hyperly misisng Watson and Marsh😭😭and very very happy for Gill Christ and DCs also Dravid mannn hes d highest scorer of the series YEAAAH😃

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
warneee roccks... last over i thoguht ganguly will do it all..esp witht those wides coming...but my godness what a match..i really wanted RR to win...
Osprisshow thumbnail

🤪mai mai mai.................wht a match it was.!!really stunning!!🤪🤪..i was supporting KKR..only and only for Gangulyas he is my fav player till date!!..and Thumbs👍🏼up for u man!!DADA u just rockkkkkk!!!!Yah KKR lost the game.....Bcos Sourav's match gradullay bcame Yusuf's one!there was a gap of 20 runs on the 14/15 over and Ganguly made the match a worth watching!!

RR ..fanz it was your gud luck yaar..tht ganguly got out!!if he wud not bout thn it wud a diffrnt result!

aish_punk thumbnail
Yeah i noe..when i saw i was like..a tie?! 😲..this has neva hppnd b4...!

KKR..mah fav team lost in the Bowl out..!

bt the match was just filled wid suspense..u cudnt guess 4 a moment hu will win..!

n even d DD/CSK match was pretty d same..so we gotta c full suspense d entire day..!
sonataca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was freaked out by the tie!!! I hadn't slept and it was all messed up and KKR lost
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Awww Smriti..Lemme find a huggy..for u..Wait 🤗🤗🤗..I luv u..and I am so freaking happy tht RR won..But i missed tht match..all cuz I hd gone out..but I no it ws a very very very close match..and haha My mum ws supporting KKR..and haha KKR ...YAyyyy..It's d time to disco..!!Tatataa...

I luv Warne..He rocks..!!n I miss Watson soo much..bt it's ok..!!I miss KAif also..Why ws he chucked out??:(..bt hehe Yusuf Pathan is thr na..😳😳..and I dont lyk KKR at all...So I am happy it lost..!!I donno y I really dont think the players are really tht gud in KKR..!!

But yayy RR won...!!!!!!!!!!!I am damn happy..and for u too...

PS- I have been too busy of late..bt will surely try sending u a pm to u in 3-4 days..!!😳😳😳..I have also a huge list..!!Lmao...I luv Kevin  Pieterson..too..Outstandign captain..n he luks hot😉..Sigh..he is married :(..I like Albie Morkel..also 😉😉..and thr r so mny..Why cant I remember dem..???Btw I am supporting MUMBAI INDIANS this yr..GO MI..!!Go Sachin ;)😉