nt suportin ur home team coz f ur fav plyr/ownr?

Posted: 14 years ago
so..d title may seem wierd but i think u gt my point.. πŸ˜†

how many of  u r here who r nt supportin their home team or let me put it ths way..giving preference 2 de team having deir fav. abv deir hme team coz f their fav. player or coz dey love d team owner..(esp d bollywod bigges owned onesπŸ˜‰ )??πŸ˜‰

get my point..?? 

do reply guys..!!😊

sneha

Edited by sneha tendulkar - 14 years ago
hmm i'm supporting Mumbai Indians bec its my home team & for Sachin but i'm also supporting Kolkatta Knightriders for SRK.....πŸ˜›.....don't know who to side when these two play....πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
I'm supportin KKR all the way! <3

obviously bcuz of SRK! ❀️
I support Kolkota! πŸ˜ƒ Well....the reason is well the players & the place....equally....😳 But more biased 'coz dada is there.....
Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 14 years ago
home team home team home teammmmmmmm

Am supporting Rr all d way coz i hale from Jaipurrrrr i dunno wat r our chances this yr wid no watson no tanvir no big shots at alll i dunno if we wld win the trophy or no but am sure RR wld manage to win hearts coz of their shear zeallll and passion to win i mean hats off to them yaar they just dnt give up fightingggg

as for my fvts welll Sachin is everything to me so yeah am supporitng MI too also supporting DC for Gillly loveeeeee himmm and also RC only for Rahul and Kumbley wld have supported KKR too for Dadaaaa but i cant stand SRK...lollll...lekin am all dese teams ka supporter only wen dey arnt poised against RR else RR to the coreeee..Hallabolllll!
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 14 years ago
Well i dont have a home team i ont live in either of the city πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I support Mumbai Indians because of SACHIN TENDULKAR (its his 36th B'Day today)... and because its the closest city i live to whicj is playing in IPL

I also want to add about the team i hate... i hate Knight riders becuase of the owner, he removed the Kolkatta from team name. How could he even think of doing it, it is such a shame... i am just totally disgusted... shocked... i really hate this arrogant SRK now...
well me quite lucky in this case
my two fav
gautum and viru are frm my home team only
so just here to support delhi daredevils
cause they say its daredevil dewangi
Dnt have a home team but i'm with Delhi Daredevils becoz they are good :) and my mother is in delhi now . so me supoprting them lolz
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

home team home team home teammmmmmmm

Am supporting Rr all d way coz i hale from Jaipurrrrr i dunno wat r our chances this yr wid no watson no tanvir no big shots at alll i dunno if we wld win the trophy or no but am sure RR wld manage to win hearts coz of their shear zeallll and passion to win i mean hats off to them yaar they just dnt give up fightingggg

as for my fvts welll Sachin is everything to me so yeah am supporitng MI too also supporting DC for Gillly loveeeeee himmm and also RC only for Rahul and Kumbley wld have supported KKR too for Dadaaaa but i cant stand SRK...lollll...lekin am all dese teams ka supporter only wen dey arnt poised against RR else RR to the coreeee..Hallabolllll!
i am supoort RR too..wish watson adn tanvir were also thereπŸ˜ƒ

but this time i want punjab to win cauz its priety's team😳
Edited by friends_rock - 14 years ago
Am supporting my home team Mumbai Indians but at the same time am equally supporting Kings XI Punjab coz of Preity 😳.......n after them its the Chennai Super Kings coz of Dhoni

Either of these 3 teams gets the trophy n I shall be a happy person