meme4u.com

Share your ideas

Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Friends,

Here we can discuss which events we need cards and what type of cards you all need for Birthday, Friendship, Love, etc...

Even there is a printables for the events........

SO help Meme team by giving them the ideas...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
Hey...i want a card for mom's birthday in May..can u suggest some good ones? 😳

I also want one for a very dear friend! 😊
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mothers Day!
i remember seeing a pic once of a danda-stick-(it was actually a wooden spoon used for cooking...kadshi?-dont know how to spell it)

and the pic said, i still love you mom! 😆

that would be a great one, and i would actually send that to my mom =D 😆
-aditi- thumbnail
got this idea but not for a day in particular, that card could be placed in "someone special or you are special or friendship category or any other Love type suitable categories". we can have it with rare flower picture.
just at random dont know how it came-

Know the flower which is better know as "the queen of night",the one which is known as Brahma Kamal or vanilla cactus which is widely known as oxypetalum epiphyllum-something of that sort sorry about the spell but yes as far as i rem this very flower is known as very auspicious around in ind and its rare because it blooms once in a while in many or one year and that too in night just for a few hours! It is very beautiful with great fragnance flower.
so along with its picture we can have a design saying or addressing our beloved ones that you are as special or you are special and unique and am blessed to have you with me... kind of caption might be suitable.

it comes in red too which many are not even knowing but truely this flower is very beautiful and photogenic and might suit the best .have a close look of these flowers- White Red pictures got in one search was in hurry if want more could look around for them aswell but this flower solely is something and very known in the world for its uniqueness the same way a person might be in our life.
Sorry if its not good or suitable at all, but this was the idea that came first so thought to share in as well:)

Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: aish_punk

Hey...i want a card for mom's birthday in May..can u suggest some good ones? 😳

I also want one for a very dear friend! 😊

Birthday Card for Mom

Online Birthday ECards Mom, Mother Birthday greetings, Birthday for mom
Biig Hug!

Happy birthday mom ecard, mom birthday greetings card, mom greetings online, birthday mom card free
Love you Mom!

Birthday card mom, happy birthday mom, birthday cards mother, happy birthday greeting mother
My Mommy!

The one which I like the most....
3rd one is mind blowing...

Birthday Card for very Dear Friend

Birthday Gifts Cards, Free Birthday Gifts eCards for friends
A Special Gift!

Celebration Of Our Frendship!

A Birthday Surprise | funny birthday cards, birthday egreetings cards online
A Birthday Surprise!

aish_punk thumbnail
Hey...thnx..will check them all out..! 😊
nulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I have used meme4u.com only once and I like it a lot .. When customizing an egreeting card - it would be great to have different fonts, font colours, backgrounds and music to choose from .. Just a suggestion.

yukisong thumbnail

I think all festivals we could use cards

IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i feel like some of the graduation cards a little too childish...i mean ur talking about a grade school/high school/college grad....at this point in their lives their dont need childish cartoons popping out at them telling them to party...It takes so much hard work and time to get to graduation...it's should be more about celebrating this mile stone and all your hard work. Yaar make it a little bit more saphisticated so people can make more use of this site....
*sigh* Just my 2 cents.
premsONLYmine thumbnail
oh i see why not put a teddy hugging her yougers