YRKKH 27th Apr 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR MONDAY, APRIL 27th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: CLICK HERE (by -nipun07-)

Hey guys! Its Payal! Back with today update! 
Honestly,  todays episode is one of those "make you mad" kind of episodes.  Though I liked Nandini, Rashmi and Mohit knocking some sense into Naitik.
Hope you like the update and sorry for any mistakes.

UPDATE

Shaurya and Varsha are outside in the garden/lawn part of the Hotel. Shaurya goes on how its really hard to understand girls. Varsha smiles listens. Varsha apologizes for being mean to Shaurya and Shaurya teases Varsha. They have a cute moment. They laugh and hug.

Akshara tells Naitik that she thought that they were talking in perspective of Destimona and Othello. Naitik looks angry. Naitik says "where you talking or arguing?" Akshara says "no" Naitik says that her voice was going loud. Akshara says that she was just giving answers to his points and asks why Naitik (jee) took is personally. Naitik asks if she knows how It felt seeing her with that boy. Akshara is confused. She asks which boy. Naitik says the one in the library that was helping her pick up books. Akshara says that he was just helping me. Naitik says not just today, sometimes the excuse is a pen, sometimes books. Its that all just for help? Akshara has tears in her eyes. Naitik says he's not suspitious, your naive, you don't know what boys are thinking. Akshara says that he isn't thinking like that. Naitik says that guy is just trying to find excuses and if you smile at him and thank him like that he's take it as an invitation. Akshara says that she thinks they should end this here. Naitik asks what happened. Akshara says if you don't trust me then I don't see the point in all of this. She leaves crying. Nandini and Mohit see. Nandini calls after Akshara. Akshara stops. Nandini asks what happened. Akshara says taht she has to go home, its late. Mohit says that its only been a little while. Akshara leaves. Naitik comes.Nandini and Mohit ask what happened. Naitik doesn't say anything but watches Akshara leave whiping her tears.

Shankri Tai and the women are sitting at Akshara's house. Gopi daadi asks Shankri tai what brings her here. Shankri Tai says that Daadi called her. Badi ma and Choti ma are confused. Shankri Tai says that Daadi told her to bring some pictures of boys for a rishta. Badi ma asks a rishta for who. Shankri Tai says for Dhaniya. Shankri Tai says she should go find Daadi, she leaves. Gopi Daadi looks on with a sad/betrayed face.

Shankri Tai is showing pictures for Dhaniya to Daadi. Dhaniya is also there. Shankri Tai gives a picture to Daadi. Its a picture of a 40+ year old widower with 2 children. Daadi is appalled and says no. Shankri Tai says that you find faults in others but not your own house (OHH I HATE HER!) she goes on saying how Dhaniya is almost 30 and unmarried and no prince will come to marry her. Dhaniya tells Daadi that Shankri Tai is right and her mother will be happy. Daadi says that marriage is no compramise. Dhaniya says no its okay. Dhaniya has tears in her eyes, she says she is happy and runs away with crying.

Gopi dadi, Choti ma and Badi ma are in the kitchen. Gopi dadi tells Badi ma that Dhaniya will go with Akshara. Choti ma says that no Dhaniya is like their daughter too and they also want her to be settled down and married. How are we to stop this? They say that if Dhaniya gets a good rishta they will be the ones that will get her married. Gopi Daadi has a sad expression on her face. (She's probably thinking why they didn't think about her marriage when she came into the house :[ )

Shankri Tai tells Daadi that this match was made in heaven. Daadi says no, it wasn't. Akshara comes home. Daadi calls Akshara but she leaves without saying anything. Bhola comes in and says "Daadi Akshara Didi.." But stops when he sees Shankri Tai. Instead he finishes the sentence off with "... I brought her home". Shankri Tai tells Daadi that she should keep Akshara at home or she will get dark. Shankri says that she will leave now and to tell her if she likes the boy.

Bhola is in the main hall. Badi ma comes. Badi ma asks about Akshara and Bhola says that she went upstairs. Badi ma says that she will bring a drink for Akshara. Badi ma asks about Shankri Tai and Bhola says that she left. Badi ma says okay, smiles and leaves. Bhola looks sad.

Akshara is in her room thinking about what Naitik said. She's crying. Daadi comes into the room.

BREAK

Daadi comes to Akshara. Daadi asks Akshara what happened. Akshara doesn't say anything. Daadi sits down beside Akshara. Daadi asks if something happened. Akshara asks Daadi if her getting married is nessisary. Daadi asks why and if something happened. Akshara asks Daadi if she can't stay her with them, she doesn't want to leave them. Daadi says that she understands, Naitik is a good boy and he will take good care of her. Akshara shakes her head and says no, she doesn't want to get married. She guys Daadi. Badi ma sees his from the door with tears in her eyes. She leaves.

Naitik and Gang (Rashmi, Mohit, Nandini) are in Naitik's room. Rashmi asks what happened. Naitik says he doesn't understand it himself and Akshara started the arguement. Nandani asks what exacally happened. Naitik tells Nandini what happened (about the pen guy). Nandini asks did you ask her or raise your finger at her? Naitik says "what are you talking about? Couldn't I ask her who the boy was?" Rashmi and Mohit shake their heads. Rashmi says that she too goes to collage, so is it wrong to talk to guys? Naitik says no, that boy just seemed wrong. Mohit says "you became Othello" Rashmi tells Naitik that he's really possessive. Nandini tells Naitik that Akshara probably thinks that you don't trust her. Naitik frowns. Rashmi and Nandini says that you insulted her. Mohit says Nandini and Rashmi are wrong. Naitik says that he doesn't know what girls think. And what if She saw me talking to another boy and asked about it, would I cry and run away? Nandini scolds Naitik. Rashmi, Nandini and Mohit make Naitik understand. Mohit says that call and say sorry. Rashmi hands the phone to Naitik. Naitik takes the phone. He says he doesn't know what to say.

BREAK

Daadi tells AKshara that if Akshara won't tell her what happened, how will she help. Akshara is about to tell her when the cellphone rings. Akshara sees that its Naitik. Akshara cuts it. Daadi asks what happened, whos phone was it? Akshara says Naitik. Daadi asks what happened? Akshara says she doesn't want to talk to him. Daadi asks Akshara if she got into a fight with Naitik.

Naitik says that Akshara cut the phone on him. She doesn't want to talk to him. Mohit tells Naitik that Akshara knows that you want to say sorry and finish the matter. The matter has gotten farther then a simple sorry. Nandini tells Naitik that Akshara is really upset. Naitik asks what he should do now. Mohit says all you can do is wait.

Badi ma goes to the kitchen. She is worried. Choti ma sees this and asks what happened. Badi ma starts doing work with tears in her eyes. Choti ma asks what happened. Badi ma tells Choti Ma that she is worried about Akshara. Akshara is going to have to take care of a whole family. Choti ma tells Badi ma that she will teach Akshara everything. Badi ma says that its more then that, Akshara will be alone without us, who will she talk to. Badi ma says that maybe Gopi daadi is right, they should send Dhaniya with her. Gopi Daadi smiles. Choti ma says that that would be wrong, they have to get Dhaniya married. Badi ma frowns.

PRECAP

None.

Pressing the thank you button or commenting would make me happy 😳

Edited by Payal25 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot ..... as always it was gr8

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

dont understand whats going on with dhaniya, they want to get her married(which is a good thought). then for their own sake & their daughter they wnat to send her with akshara

naitik will repent for all he has done
kiranheer thumbnail
thanks for the update and now i m eagerly waiting for tonite episode omg wat will happen akshara will forgive him or not lets see how he convince her
SunainaTM007 thumbnail
thanks a lot....quite a good epi...wonder how naitik apologises...