Question- a bit of help

vritikacullen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi everyone..
i wanted a bit of help on this-
i want to know what the special power of Laurent...James and Victoria is..i think james was a tracker but hv no clue of the rest
also powers of heidi...marcus and cais if anyone knows
it was in the index in breaking dawn so i just wondered... 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Civilization ðŸ˜³

🤣 Basically, I've got no clue. All I can say he was pretty much a civilised Vampire :P
Zoe28 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
James- tracker
Laurent- none
Victoria  has a good sense of when to escape thats how she was never caught by the wolves or anyone else. It is mentioned when she is fighting Edward. He is only able to get to her because he can read her thoughts and t her moves. And her psychotic obsession with Bella keeps her going after her when she is right in front of her, unable to leave like she should have.

Heidi- Lures People/Fisher. She lures humans to the Volturi for various reasons including to be the next meal. Beautiful beyond description and the perfected image of grace, Heidi tempts all she comes near.
Caius- none

Marcus - Can sense relationships. Stephenie Meyer says this of Marcus' ability: "Marcus's gift is actually quite valuable in the hands of someone who knows how to use it. For example, imagine Marcus on the battle field. He sees the binding ties between the enemy the guard faces. He can tell who the leader is just by watching the way the others are tied to him or her. He can see how to destroy the resistance simply by picking off a few key people. He doesn't just see romantic relationships, but also ties of family and friends, loyalty and devotion. He can tell if any given person would die for another

vritikacullen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Zoe28

James- tracker

Laurent- none

Victoria has a good sense of when to escape thats how she was nevercaught by the wolves or anyone else. It is mentioned when she is fighting Edward. He is only able to get to her because he can read her thoughts and t her moves. And her psychotic obsession with Bella keeps her going after her when she is right in front of her, unable to leave like she should have.

Heidi- Lures People/Fisher. She lures humans to the Volturi for various reasons including to be the next meal. Beautiful beyond description and the perfected image of grace, Heidi tempts all she comes near.

Caius- none

Marcus - Can sense relationships. Stephenie Meyer says this of Marcus' ability: "Marcus's gift is actually quite valuable in the hands of someone who knows how to use it. For example, imagine Marcus on the battle field. He sees the binding ties between the enemy the guard faces. He can tell who the leader is just by watching the way the others are tied to him or her. He can see how to destroy the resistance simply by picking off a few key people. He doesn't just see romantic relationships, but also ties of family and friends, loyalty and devotion. He can tell if any given person would die for another

thnx so much! but am sure laurent has a power coz he has a star to himself in the vampire index...neways thnx so much 4 the others! 😃