Delhi Daredevils v Rajasthan Royals [18th Match]

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
April 28th, 2009 Match Summaries!

⭐️Discussion⭐️
  1. Those of you who watched the match, what would you rate the match  out of 5? (Based on the quality of cricket etc)
  2. According to you, who would have been the Man of the Match?
  3. Any changes you would make to compared the empire's decisions?

Feel free to share other thoughts!😃

April 29th, 2009 Matches!

19th match: Royal Challengers Bangalore v Kolkata Knight Riders at Durban - Apr 29, 2009 (12:30 local, 10:30 GMT)

20th match: Kings XI Punjab v Mumbai Indians at Durban - Apr 29, 2009 (16:30 local, 14:30 GMT)

Edited by gk_09 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pachu.P thumbnail
Awesome discussion yaar!!

1. I rate today's match 3.5/5, 3.5 due to some empire decision for DD

2. I dont believe anybody other then Pathan deserved MOTM award. Common, 62 out of 30 balls. has to be bliztering knock!!

3. None of the decisions were wrong as far as i believe. It was a preety clean match.

Tomorrow's Kings Punjab vs. Mumbai Indians match will be great to see !!! Can't wait to see Tendulkar-Jaysurya's another blistering knock!!!

LOVED the discussion!!! 👏

Would love to have more discussions like this!!!
Edited by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~ - 15 years ago
scribbles thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i loved today's match.. even though i DONT wants Rajaisthan to win (i was hoping for chennai.. DHONIII<3 but it doesn't look like it from what they're playing at) i love how they haven't let their win from last year get to their head.
and i'd give it a 4. it was very enjoyable, but dehli's slow start was a lil' boring to me.
and yusuf deserved the man of the match.. i swear his balls were flying off to pluto. =P