Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 29th Apr 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: CLICK HERE (by -nipun97-)

Hey guys! Im back with another episode, Today's episode is a MUST WATCH. Its really cute. Tomorrow I think is the kiss episode. 😳

TODAY

Badi ma, Choti ma, Dhaniya and Gopi Daadi are in the kitchen. Anshuman come and says he wants some halwa. Choti ma tells him to go to school and he will get halwa after he comes back from school. Anshu says okay and leaves for school. Daadi brings halwa for Daadi. Daadi tells Badi ma its delecious. Today is Aka Teej (sry can't spell it) Shankri Tai comes. Shankri tai tells Daadi that Naitik's family wants them to come over so they can shop together today. Everyone is happy. Badi ma and Choti ma go to get married. Dhaniya brings halwa for Shankri. Daadi asks Dhaniya where AKshara is. Dhaniya says that she's upstairs. Daadi tells DHaniya to give Halwa to Akshara upstairs.

Akshara is in her room studying. She has tears in her eyes because she doesn't understand what she's doing. Dhaniya come and tells Akshara that she brought halwa for her. Akshara says she doesn't feel like it. Dhaniya tells Akshara about the shopping at Naitik's house.

Naitik and the gang are in Naitik's room. Nandini asks Naitik if he's happy now. Naitik doesn't say anything and continues working on his laptop. Rashmi tells Naitik that she knows Naitik is really happy. Naitik looks away but smiles to himself.

Dhaniya asks Akshara if she will eat the halwa now. Akshara says no, she has a headache, she won't be able to go. Shankri comes and asks how Akshara is. Dhaniya tells Shankri that Akshara won't be able to come because she has a headache. Shakri says okay, she will step into the house after marriage. Dhaniya says that she wish she could see Akshara's in-laws house. Shakri tells Dhaniya that she should come with them too. Akshara says yes Dhaniya should. Dhaniya smiles and asks really. Shankri tells Akshara to take care and she and Dhaniya leave.

Naitik and gang are in his room. Nandini tells Naitik to think about the problem. Naitik asks how. Mohit tells Naitik that only a girl knows another girl's heart. Nandini tells Naitik that he will have to apologize, maker her understand and not ask questions. Nandini tells Naitik if he wants love he has to drop the "Me". Naitik says that he won't be able to do it. Rashmi and Nandini tell him that he will.

Akshara's family women arrive to Naitik's house. Rashmi whispers to Gayatri mom about Akshara and Gayatri mom whispers back that girls don't come to their in-laws place until after marriage. Gayatri mom introduces Gulabo. Everyone starts shopping. Naitik and Mohit see from the stairs that Akshara isn't there. naitik's face falls. Maharaj jee comes and gives drinks to the women. Gayatri mom asks about Akshara and badi ma says that Akshara has a headache. Rashmi says she will be back after seeing Naitik leave from the stairs. Gayatri mom asks badi ma if Akshara is home alone. Badi ma tells them that Bhola is with her.

Naitik and Mohit are in Naitik's room. Rashmi says that they didn't think. Mohit teases Naitik about Akshara and says that he has an idea. Naitik says that he doesn't want to hear the idea. Mohit says okay. Naitik asks what the plan is. Mohit says that Akshara is at home ALONE, you have a good chance to manao her.

BREAK

Naitik and Mohit arrive infront of Akshara's house. THe gate is closed and Mohit starts to climb the gate. Naitik touches the gate and it flies open with Mohit on it. Naitik tells Mohit to get down. (AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) Mohit climbs down. Mohit and Naitik go by the door but see Bhola. Bhola is sleeping by the door. Naitik stops Mohit and says not to wake him or he'll ask a thousand questions. Mohit and Naitik walk and see the balcony. Naitik smiles at Mohit. Mohit says NO sensing what Naitik is thinking. Naitik looks mad. Mohit says "emotional atyachar" Mohit agrees to help.

BREAK

Naitik starts to climb the pipe by the balcony. He tries once but Falls. He tries again and does it. Mohit tells Naitik that he's spiderman. Naitik tells Mohit to come up. Mohit says no. Naitik says someone will see, come on. Mohit starts to climb and Naitik helps him up. (LOL funny scene) Mohit and Naitik are both in the balcony and make their way into the house. Naitik sees Akshara's room. Mohit tells Naitik to go.

Akshara is reading the Othello book. Naitik comes. Akshara looks at him but doesn't pay attention. Naitik says hi, your mad at me right? Akshara doesn't say anything. Naitik says he hurt her, he just wanted to say that he mad a mistake. Akshara says that you always talk nicely in my dreams and in reality you fight with me. Naitik says she's not dreaming, touch him to see. Akshara touches his cheek and Screams. Bhola hears this and says he's coming. Mohit comes in and asks what happened. Naitik tells Mohit that Akshara got scared after seeing him. Mohit asks Naitik if he came to apologize or scare Akshara. Naitik tells Mohit to stall Bhola somehow, he shouldn't know how they came here.

PRECAP

none.

Pressing the thank you button or commenting would make me happy 😳

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi Payal, thanks so much for such a nice and prompt update!!
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx 4 da update ........ lookin 4ward 2 watchn Naitik n Mohit climb 2 da balcony 😆

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update payal...
great update as usual...
its one of the best of the best episode....
i got stomach ache laughing at naitik-mohit climbing up the balcony...
mohit just rocked yaar....the gate scenes just cracks me up so much....

and the love the way how akshara confess her feelings to naitik about him coming to dream and of course Naksh first touch as persons and not dreams....

i can't wait for the klssing scenes...tomorrow will be a romantic episode and akhir naitik "SORRY" shab bol hi dali...i saw the promos...can't wait for the kissing scenes....

Avis and Siggies are going to pouring and i am going to chori chori it soon
luckybindaas thumbnail
hey...that was smashing update.................
thanx a lot buddy..........it was awesome...........😊😆👏
euphoria_Noshin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank a lot Payal for the lovely update!!!👍🏼
kiranheer thumbnail
a big thanxxxxxxxxxxx for wonderful update of wonderful update
SunainaTM007 thumbnail
awesome update....thanks a lot...it was really good epi..