Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 30th Apr 09- Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR THURSDAY, APRIL 30th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: CLICK HERE (-nipun97-)

Hey guys! Im Back with today's update! 😃 The kiss scene was today and it was adorible!! Must watch the first part of today's episode!

UPDATE

Akshara asks Naitik if he didn't come from the door. Naitik says no, we came from the terras. Akshara asks why. Naitik says that Bhola was sitting by the door. Akshara tells Naitik that he shouldn't have come then. Naitik says that you won't understand. Akshara asks why. Naitik says that because I don't know how girls think. Akshara says that you tell me how boys think. Naitik says because of that everything went wrong. Akshara tells Naitik to tell him. Naitik says nothing. Akshara says really? then let it go. Naitik says "I.. I.. came to apologize to you" Akshara looks At Naitik.

Bhola is running to Akshara's room. Mohit hides and makes a cat noise. Bhola turns around and asks who it is. Mohit keeps making sounds distracting Bhola. Bhola looks around. Mohit take a vase and throws it. Bhola looks around frightened thinking its a big cat. Mohit runs when Bhola turns around looking.

Naitik asks Akshara if she's still mad. Mohit comes running. Mohit tells Naitik to think of something. Mohit goes to Akshara's bed and grabs a sheet and leaves. Naitik says he wanted to tell Akshara why he said all those things to Akshara when he saw her with that boy. Akshara asks why? Naitik says how do you think I felt seeing you with that boy? Akshara teases Naitik saying "how?" Akshara waits and says "tell me Naitik Jee" Naitik says "I was jealous... happy?" Akshara smiles to herself. Naitik asks Akshara if she's mad still after. Mohit comes running and says come on. Naitik says no, he won't leave until Akshara tells me if she's fogiven me yet. Mohit says come on and pulls Naitik. Akshara follows. They get to the teress. Mohit starts climbing down using the bed sheet. Naitik asks Akshara if she's forgiven him. Mohit tells Naitik to come on. Bhola yells from inside that he's coming. Akshara tells Naitik to go fast. Akshara looks back and Naitik kisses her on the cheek. Akshara is surprised. Naitik smiles. Naitik and Akshara have a eyelock. Bhola yells Akshara Didi. Naitik starts to decend saying "think and remember me" Naitik climbs down and says "do come". Bhola comes yelling Akshara. Mohit and Naitik already are down. Bhola asks Akshara what happened. Akshara says there was a cockroach. Bhola says oh, I heard a cat. Akshara says there was a cockroach in her room. Bhola says he will destroy it and leaves. Naitik and Mohit start to leave. Naitik looks back at Akshara who blushes. Mohit tells Naitik to come. Naitik starts to go and waves. They leave. Akshara stands on the teress and touches the cheek Naitik kissed and smiles. Piya Baweri plays in the background.

At Naitik's house everyone is shopping, looking at jewelery. Everyone praises the jewelery. Badi ma, Choti ma and Daadi find a very pretty necklace for Akshara. Gayatri mom and bhabhi ma say that they will buy that for Akshara. Badi ma tries to protest. The women start looking at Kangans. Nandini tells Dhaniya that she will take her to see the house. they go. and Gopi dadi goes with Rashmi to see the house. Daadi and Bhabhi ma go to the temple in the house. Badi ma, choti ma and Gayatri mom discuss about the wedding and how it came so soon.

Daadi and Bhabhi ma come to the temple. They pray. Bhabhi ma talks about Gayatri mom and Nandini. Bhabhi ma tells Daadi that she is worried about Nandini, she doesn't say yes to any rishta's because she thinks they feel sorry for her. Daadi tells Bhabhi ma not to worry. Bhabhi ma says that god gave them everything except for this. Daadi says you don't know what will happen when, I have full faith that nandini will get married soon. Bhabhi ma tells Daadi that if she has any boys in mind, do tell her. Daadi says yes she will, leave everything to god.

Nandini and Rashmi are showing Dhaniya around the house. Dhaniya praises the house. Dhaniya tells Nandini that she must feel like a princess in this house. Nandini says yes, a caged princess. Dhaniya asks why? Nandini say that her whole life, she's been travelling from room to room and one wheelchair. Dhaniya says that you will get married one day, Daadi says that there is someone is the world for everyone. Nandini says that lost of rishta's have come but some boys want to marry her for Money and some because of sympathy.

Gopi daadi comes to the kitchen. Maharaj jee and Gulabo are there. Mahajee and Gopi dadi have a conversation on food.

The women are at the dinner table eating. Badi ma whispers to Choti ma that everything is so strict.

Gayatri mom starts praying for her food and seeing this Badi ma and rest do that as well. Bhabhi ma tells Rashmi to do prathna and she does. Naitik and Mohit come laughing. Gayatri mom tells them to come. Naitik greets everyone. Naitik and Mohit sit down with Akshara's family and his own (women and Shankri). Nandini whispers to naitik where they were. Naitik says outside. Nandini and Rashmi look at each other and smile. Everyone starts eating. Daadi praises the food. Rashmi tells Naitik that he's hungry right, he didn't eat properly before. Naitik says something that I didn't catch. Daadi smiles knowingly and chuckles to herself.

PRECAP

None.

Pressing the thank you button or commenting would make me happy 😳

Edited by Payal25 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da wonderful update ....... lookin 4ward 2 watchn da 1st part of da epi

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks

the 1st part sounds great, finally a good scene between them
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks, I really appreciate your hard work keep up the grea job.
euphoria_Noshin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for very detailed updates everyday!!! really appriciate your hard work dear!👏