Karan/Armaan's Baskets#5~INVITE ONLY~SlamBook Pg1 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey zainu.. No probs ya.... I know that pic is so adorable na... Haha. Slam book again.?

Rukz man don tell me you liked his dance.??
It was the weakest performance today.. Even bad than shilpa.. :-(

He danced well but he muddled up at few places.. It was a thanda dance for me.. Plus.. The choreography *thumbs down* totally repetitive.. Nicole needs to come up with somethin unique rather than repeatin her steps ya... Poorest choreo today.!!
Saw ? she repeated the golmaal wala step in cha cha.!! Rofl.. Poor idea.!!

BUT BUT BUT.. Those jhalak house avi muah.. That was the best part of the show..

Hopefully he wont come in face off tomo.!! I pray..
Anyone noticed? Karan is gettin poor marks since last few weeks just cos of the choreo

Nico is really a fab choreo but she needs to come up with somethin different now which is lackin in her.
Apparently BB choreography was gr8 today..
His performance was cute babe .. It wasnt that bad .., Shilpa's was worst than him  yaa .. :(   ... And about Nicole, i already comment on her choreography, i guess thats on pg 2 .. ;)
Yeah, the AV was so cool .. That truly was the best part of the show today ...
Originally posted by shikharmaan

Anyone noticed? Karan is gettin poor marks since last few weeks just cos of the choreo

Nico is really a fab choreo but she needs to come up with somethin different now which is lackin in her.
Apparently BB choreography was gr8 today..

I exactly wrote the same thing before ..
.. Baichung was actually singing today, he even gave expressions, but his performance wasnt as good as those performances which he has given before, without lip singing and giving expressions ..
Lol ok i read you talks with Shita..

Firstly Shita babes get well soon.!! Take care of yourself.. 🤗

I agree with you bout nico.. Hopefully she'll come up with somethin spectacular next time.!!

Oh BB wasn't that gr8.. But i liked it.. It was better than karan's else i never prefer his performance to karan's but today karan's was bad ya...

Shilpa's choreo was really good.. Though overall it was borin but so was karan's mind you.. Lol too long too slow too borin both of their's..

But did you see the way shilpa moved her kamar was loved those movements haha...and her prop that stick.. I liked that part !! It was different

Whereas karan's dance reminded me of his previous performances... Very similar too the free style one.. Had some salsa kinds lifts too.. Lol.. And most of the steps were from his Golmaal dance LOL.!!

No doubt he did well.. His attitude.. His neck movement everythin was good.. But the choreo was not upto the mark..
I see Shikha baby, Karan's charms' have stopped working on ya ..!
First Abhimanyu and now Baichung .. its like, c'mon yaa .. ha ha ha
Omg 🤣🤣🤣
No way ya.. Haha.. I don like Amit nor Bb eww sorry they aren't my types.. 🤣

Its just armaan is doing wrong.. And nico is doing wrong 🤣
Lol no fault of karan ya.... Haha..
Ya what do you think? Is he gonna come in face off tomo?
Ha ha ha .. Well yeah, Nicole is wrong .. Its high time, we want Karan to get full marks .. I guess Juhi awoke that passionate woman inside her today .. She'll definitely come up with something rocking next week .. I had a dream Karan got a 30 ! 🤣

Let me question you first huh ... If he's there in the Dance-Off with Shilpa ?? Who would the judges choose ??
Edited by -Rukz- - 14 years ago
Hey Akshita .. You back huh .. Wassup !
How'd you like the performances today ...??