Karan/Armaan's Baskets#5~INVITE ONLY~SlamBook Pg1 - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
🤣🤣
Thats an awesome dream.!! When did you get it early mornin.?? Lol..
Insha allah.. This time he will. :-D
Yes Yes .. I woke up at like, 5 or 6 .. ha ha ha ...
honestly, i don't believe in such things babes, but If this dream comes true, then toh .............  🤣
Rukz, you were right, huh. That lady Nicole needs to come up with some great choreography, else call Shraddha. She helped out them greatly when KSG got 29 from the Teen Bahuraniyaan...oops..Teen Deviyaan. Also, the song was not so good, but now it will stick on my mind coz it was KSG who performed on it!

Shikha, I loved the pix of KSG that you have kept on 1st page haan! This is called eye treatment! LOL!
Well Akshita, I call those Teen Deviyaan, Three witches here .. I liked his performance ya, but then, there was less dancing, more emphasis on the lifts .. STILL.. I LIKED IT !  ❤️
Edited by -Rukz- - 14 years ago
Hey Shita.. How you gal.? All fit and fine.? I read you were unwell no? Hope you Feelin better now..

Ah.. Karan in shower = treat for our eyes LOL
Seriously he looks hot there!!

Rukz.. I do believe in these superstions.. Haha.. Am very superstitious.. Hopefuly your dream will come true!! We'll get to know it tomo anyway ;-)

@Nico seriously she needs to buck up man.. Its height now.. Needs to get out all her hidden creativity.!! Lol
I can't wait to read the spoiler result !
My tummy wobbles !
Rukz, this is the second performance after Bachna Ae Hasino that I didn't like much. But I can still watch 'em 10000s of times for KSG! Loved  the glimpse of Sir Dev Anand in KSG today..!!

Where is Zainab??
Shikha, yeah I am feeling better now. Thanks for your concern!

Yeah..KSG in shower...LOL! I cant write/think more about this, he's my bro! 😆 

Hey, KSG has even huge number of sisters huh! The new addition is Hard Kaur!
I would watch each and every of Karan's performance for like a zillion times, but not Bachna Ae Haseeno .. ha ha ..
Yeah, Bachna Ae Haseeno had older version of KSG, I care for the brand new KSG!