Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

prem prem prem prem!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 14 years ago
hey guyz i made this topic to let pepole know that wat ever is happening isnt prems fault,i read many posts about im quitting this show /im not watching anymore but  he has to choose betwwe his MOM and his WIFE,its a hard dission and it sucks and u know wat its not his fault.....he has to choose between his MOM and wife and ya so pls dont judge prems charecter and i know that the creatives r destroying prems charecter but eventualllty they will HAVE TO STOP. and a good fan wud never bail or ditch their show/heros.so ya asorry for the lecture but ya lets stop the blammming and move on ITS NOT prems fault.
YA  no offence.

P.S ya um feel free moderators u can close this topic if u want

love sabrina=)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mono123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
msb19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u naz555..ur right ...im with u all.. 😊
thanks guyz im happy u understand but tina91......buddy wats ur problem stop insulting the show ,if u dont like it DONT WATCH IT,IM SERIOUS....just stop insulting our show thank u

sabrina=)
JayaBachan thumbnail
Totally agree with you 110% 👍🏼

= ]
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I do not have any problem with prem choosing gyatri ...my problem is wednesday's epi only. His thoughts in the head that heer lied and that heer made his mother cry how can prem ever think like thay? And the way he pushed heer and glared at her was sooo not prem. I can understand he is in a tough spot I also understand he did not choose anyone he just knows that with time things would be alright so for the time being he kept his mom's word which is perfectly ok BUT that does not mean he had to mistreat heer or insult her or think bad abt her. ThePrem can never do that and that is my problem with the creatives I do not like the way they play with prem"s char like a shuttlecock
sonu0511 thumbnail
i agree with u.....
prem is always the best for me
thanks for responding and  soaps1 i get wat ur trying to say but im referring to the pepole who r ethier quitting this show or insulting prem
Mobina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree I stil have faith in Prem and i am not gone quite this show now because if I didn't quite this show then when Prem died as i knew this show wont survive withought Prem so they will have to bring him back. I am certanly not quitting now I love this show
-Nadaan- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
totally agree with you 200%