Members Lounge

~=~ML Suggestion//Query//Help Desk~=~

-aditi- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello to all๐Ÿค—
If you have any question/query/doubt or if you want any kind of help, even if while making a new post you are confused about where or in which section in particular you should be posting it, Or if you have any suggestion than please feel free to post them here under this thread๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by -aditi- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premsONLYmine thumbnail
where can you make topics
-aditi- thumbnail
hello ji,
am not getting you but topics are made in diff sections as per what you think by usingbutton.
Hope that helps.

love,
aditi

divyankat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
divyankat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -aditi-

do what lima?๐Ÿ˜Š

Put a link in word forum, like instead of pasting the link, you can write out the word and just click on it!
I'm bad at explaining srry!๐Ÿ˜ณ
-aditi- thumbnail
extremely sorry for being late lima.
oooh ok for this all you have to do is copy and paste the topic link that shows up when you enter a section or you add URL in square brackets and place them either side of your url address from on top,the way you do for an image.

FORMAT 1 eg-

[.U.R.L.]Your LINK[/U.R.L.]

(ps-there should be no dots between URL adding them so that it shows up)

FORMAT 2 eh-

[.U.R.L= www.india-forums.com/abc etc etc.] Your TEXT [/.U.R.L]

(ps-again do not add dots or sapce bet the URL and brackets)
divyankat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -aditi-

extremely sorry for being late lima.
oooh ok for this all you have to do is copy and paste the topic link that shows up when you enter a section or you add URL in square brackets and place them either side of your url address from on top,the way you do for an image.

FORMAT 1 eg-

[.U.R.L.]Your LINK[/U.R.L.]

(ps-there should be no dots between URL adding them so that it shows up)

FORMAT 2 eh-

[.U.R.L= www.india-forums.com/abc etc etc.] Your TEXT [/.U.R.L]

(ps-again do not add dots or sapce bet the URL and brackets)

Ohhh thanks so much Aditi! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Very helpful....Someone told me how to do it eysterday but they should be a dif. way But I'm glad you showed me this, cuz this way I could put in my siggie box๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thenkooo ji!! ๐Ÿค—
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I have a problem and donno where to put this up to bring to admn's attention. My buddylist is not working. It says I'm not active member and I should get an email for the activation. I have been an actie member since I joined IF and I never got any email before from IF  . I'm confused about this latest development.  I'm now active in Fanfiction section.  I have sent many pms to Fanfiction admns but NO useful help and no response from some of them.  I request some one to look into this matter and solve it, please. I have 15 budding lists pending..it is really annoying for not abloe to add them into list.

-aditi- thumbnail
@vallanki:-
if your prob is still not resolved then i guess that prob of you not being able to add your buddy is you need to activate your IF account first by the activation email been send to you.you will get one email-just fill up the basic tab proving an email address there and then press submit.
in that email they'll give you a link and you have to click that inorder to activate your account :)

ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi,
i wish to change my username,
can anyone please tell me how that's possible or whom to contact.
thnx.