Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: -aditi-

@vallanki:-
if your prob is still not resolved then i guess that prob of you not being able to add your buddy is you need to activate your IF account first by the activation email been send to you.you will get one email-just fill up the basic tab proving an email address there and then press submit.
in that email they'll give you a link and you have to click that inorder to activate your account :)

Thanks Aditi.
I haven't received any activation email so far. I have checked my settings before and after your reply, where I could see a notice about my inactivation and cliked "clik here" for resending email. But I haven't received any email for activation.
Do you know where else I could go and get an email for activation?
My problem is still existing!!
Edited by vallanki - 14 years ago
-aditi- thumbnail
@Saarah07: Yes you can change IF username but i dont know as such with how many posts or with what ladder group(thats if is available to goldie or to dazzlers and rockerz only) that feature is available but you try by going to your dashboard>settings>basic there on top itself if that feature is available then you will be getting 'change username' option just down where you write your name and then on clicking that you get another pop up window with a text box available where you can change you username ONCE:)

@vallanki:  No there is no other way as such but did you checked it in spam?or tried changing your email address?🤔 If none helps then i recommend you should talk with any of the GM they might help you since admins are very busy and cannot get to pms in a go that's why😊
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Suggestion:

new contests?
trivia quizes on random new recent history?

- Prii
-aditi- thumbnail
Pri great idea.A quiz contest deff sounds cool.Shall be working on it in a day or two😊
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -aditi-

Pri great idea.A quiz contest deff sounds cool.Shall be working on it in a day or two😊

more suggestions:

picture hunt?
team games like basketball trivia something like that? lol
partner up games
twister...lol

vallanki thumbnail
Thanks Aditi.
I will try changing my email address or else I will contact GM
vallanki thumbnail
Hi Aditi!
Thanks a lot for your efforts to help me. And it really helped me. I checked my spam and saw the emails there; five times..lol . I activated it and I'm able to use buddy list now.
Thanks a  bunch once again and keep helping many like me.🤗

ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@-Aditi-

Thnx i changed my username,
old username: Ishk4u
iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
one of the mods forgot to link my previous MOTW :@
well w/e like i care :D :@

lol anyways can we have a new game :D
barbiekhalil thumbnail
hey guys,,, wow its been long since the last time i came here....well i just wanted to ask you guys does anyone have the downloadable video of how to save a life, that song from greys anatomy???  if anyone has it or can get it for me, itt will be appreciated a hell lott ðŸ˜Š :) thank you