Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

haji08 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
where can i find info on vishal like where he is from and how old he is.
Saanjh.xyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
where are the developement team members? i can't find them... as in the other forums we get to see them on the top....

-aditi- thumbnail
@haji08 : check MTV site once,may be that could be helpful:)
@assambharati: Itj not fixed yet:)
Can someone plzzzzz give me d link 2 d audio background music played these days(MP3)...I'll be veryyyy gr8ful.
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ShaDiv_fan

Can someone plzzzzz give me d link 2 d audio background music played these days(MP3)...I'll be veryyyy gr8ful.

We don't hv particular music uploaders for this forum but i'll try to ask for ur request from iur videobie & some other uploaders..till then hv patience buddy
^^thanx a lot dear.....I'll be waiting 😛
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

26th june episode - is there a video link and i am being blind or is it not there...nipun97 does such a wonderful job. please point me in the right direction

Thanks

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rgattu

26th june episode - is there a video link and i am being blind or is it not there...nipun97 does such a wonderful job. please point me in the right direction

Thanks

actually it's 26th june but only the date is incorrect...if you hv problem then tell me i'll provide you new links...
anushka111 thumbnail
how can i post pics n info of the cast of BV?

m new.........so not aware. 

http://www.tellychakkar.com/interviews/prakash/forced-marriages-have-pretty-good-success-rate-prakash-jais
-aditi- thumbnail
Hello Anushka,
first a hearty welcome to you🤗and ooh telly cha... articles are not allowed on IF but itj ok since you were not aware of this:)

Ok about your question.The simplest way is to just copy and paste but if itj not working then right click and save that particular picture.
Goto any uploading site say
tinypic.com, click on browse button and select your picture and than click upload.
After a fews second you will get a few links pick the one which says for forums thats the link with[ IMG ] tags and paste that link here on forum. Picture will automatically show up:)

hope that helps
=))

love,
aditi