Help Desk: Suggestions/Queries here!! - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by jibi

The guy who earlier refused to marry, was he Vinay himself?
Naw Jibi that boy wasnt Vinay and that particular boy and his family didnt came to the temple since they were getting loads of dowry from other party. 
Who is Pappu? A local goon, but how is he connected to B's brother? Are they friends?
No not friends as such-they had been in some kind of give and take relations since RB(B's bro) actually works for him(Pappu bhaiya) bole toh in hafta vasooli,darraoing or chamkaoing and all that kinda stuff typo work.😆
Guys...very soon i'll post a section regarding character sketch & story so far...so you wont hv to face any problem regarding storyline & characters....

Also one more thing...plzz participate in forum activities to promote the show....

can anybody tell what are the three reasons for vinay and bindya's wedding?
Originally posted by kolpat80

can anybody tell what are the three reasons for vinay and bindya's wedding?

As RB did VinDiya's wedding with help of PB. PB secretly told about 3 reason he helped RB for this wedding which were :-

1. PB has some sort of enemity with SS so he helped RB to teach a lesson to SS & to let down SS's ego.
  2. RB is very close to PB so to reduce RB's tension , he helped RB to let VinDiya's marriage.
  3. Third reason is still mysterious as only PB knows about it ...
For third reason...plzz look DOTW:TB & PB's Connection/Vinay's changed behavior & reply ur views...let see whose prediction will gonna be true.😉

ajit should take revench with raja in upcoming episodes…

in my sense ajit should take revench with raja in upcoming episodes…
Originally posted by rpkhare

in my sense ajit should take revench with raja in upcoming episodes'

It's help desk section not for comments on the show...for ur comments regarding show use Forum topics...hope you'll keep this in mind from next & will follow rules of the forum. It's just a request not offensive...sorry if you feel hurt by my words...Plz don't mind....You are most welcome with ur valuable comments in forum topics.
hi  i am new to this sshow nd forum so anybody could tell me when..

^^ When this happend in the show in which episode...if you could tell me month and date and also this scnene

^^the bottom right of the scene where vinay is wearing green tee which episode😊
Originally posted by Nishtha

hi  i am new to this sshow nd forum so anybody could tell me when..

^^ When this happend in the show in which episode...if you could tell me month and date and also this scnene

^^the bottom right of the scene where vinay is wearing green tee which episode😊

First Avi Scene: Aug 4, 2009 (When Bindiya gets stung by a scorpion due to Vinay & PP's mischief) .. The scene happens towards the end and continues on Aug 5, 2009

Second One: 19th June when Vinay reflects back on his forced marriage with Bindiya :)

Sana~
I love you Sanapie thanks for telling now lemme watch these two episodes :P hehehe