Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

haji08 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
can anyone tell me what epi bindiya moved in to viney's room.
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: haji08

can anyone tell me what epi bindiya moved in to viney's room.

13th July's episode...

shonia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does anyone know what happened to that sleezy cousin of Vinay, who used to stalk Bindya?

Just noticed he isnt in the show anymore...I prefer him over the new chacha - hes freaky!

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonia09

Does anyone know what happened to that sleezy cousin of Vinay, who used to stalk Bindya?

Just noticed he isnt in the show anymore...I prefer him over the new chacha - hes freaky!

Vinay's cousin Kunwar went to village for his father's work...but he returned back to the show in yesterday's episode(10th Nov.)...we knew that Chacha is not tolerable but we hv to tolerate him till the Mystery of Poonam's scary behavior will be solved.
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hey i was just wondering if sum1 can provide me with tagless vidsof  BV[the VinDiya scenes] if sum one has a compilation or sumthing i want to use it for my creations-i will definitaley credit the prsn, pls help.

Raee.

Edited by Raee_rockz - 14 years ago
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Raee_rockz

hey i was just wondering if sum1 can provide me with tagless vidsof  BV[the VinDiya scenes] if sum one has a compilation or sumthing i want to use it for my creations-i will definitaley credit the prsn, pls help.

Raee.

Hey hun,

Unfortunately, I don't have any tagless videos or else I would have shared them. I guess you can find out the dates of their main scenes (there aren't too many, trust me πŸ˜†) and then d/l them from Nipun's updates.

Thanks.
Sana~
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sana can you post or anyone can post the last part of 8th dec video where they had shown all three brothers together..please want to watch :( cant watch videos uploaded by nipun :(
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishtha

Sana can you post or anyone can post the last part of 8th dec video where they had shown all three brothers together..please want to watch :( cant watch videos uploaded by nipun :(

Bhagya Vidhata, 8th December 2009 Part 3.wmv
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mona you are a DARLING MWAHHHHHHHHH ☺️ btw if you find 9th dec part 3 episode on youtube please post it here...or if you can just tell me what happend when Vinay stormed out of his room,hearing that to bring Bindiya in his room was dadi's decision..nd why Akhilesh followed him nd said to him..outside? please πŸ˜” Edited by Nishtha - 14 years ago
-Nipun97- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishtha

Mona you are a DARLING MWAHHHHHHHHH ☺️ btw if you find 9th dec part 3 episode on youtube please post it here...or if you can just tell me what happend when Vinay stormed out of his room,hearing that to bring Bindiya in his room was dadi's decision..nd why Akhilesh followed him nd said to him..outside? please πŸ˜”

ALL parts working perfect for me i used post flash player links ppl complain me that they want window media player format links. so i started that its not possible for me to provide diff links for shows if u have problem watching it download and watch or if you want flash player link i can try to do that