Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
hey nipun nothing wrong with your vids just that i can only play youtube ones, as my bro asked me not to watch any other vidoe..nd it doesnt work as well..so you are not worng and i really appreciat eyour efforts

Mona can you tel me..what happend after vinay went out from his room on 9th dec...as after this scene i'd seen vinay in his bedroom along with bindiya..

did akhilesh him nd bimlesh shared any other scene?
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys
can u plz tell which song was played in yesterdays episode on raja and rekha
i just heard the tuning
plz
i'll be really gr8ful
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nishtha

hey nipun nothing wrong with your vids just that i can only play youtube ones, as my bro asked me not to watch any other vidoe..nd it doesnt work as well..so you are not worng and i really appreciat eyour efforts

Mona can you tel me..what happend after vinay went out from his room on 9th dec...as after this scene i'd seen vinay in his bedroom along with bindiya..

did akhilesh him nd bimlesh shared any other scene?

Honey...didn't u read update...anyways...Daadi create a positive scene by declaring that if Vinay doesn't allow Bindiya to live in his room then she will leave the house alongwith Bindiya...Vinay had to agree with Daadi's condition unwillingly...everybody was happy except SS,Shobha & Vinay...After shifting in room...before sleeping Bindiya looked at Vinay who was gazing her but he looked away to ignore her when Bindiya noticed his gaze πŸ˜‰ ...Nothing more..no more brothers scene....Still u want details...let me know i'll write a detailed one for u... 😊

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mona081187

[
Honey...didn't u read update...anyways...Daadi create a positive scene by declaring that if Vinay doesn't allow Bindiya to live in his room then she will leave the house alongwith Bindiya...Vinay had to agree with Daadi's condition unwillingly...everybody was happy except SS,Shobha & Vinay...After shifting in room...before sleeping Bindiya looked at Vinay who was gazing her but he looked away to ignore her when Bindiya noticed his gaze πŸ˜‰ ...Nothing more..no more brothers scene....Still u want details...let me know i'll write a detailed one for u... 😊

πŸ€— Thank you πŸ€—πŸ€—

nahin actually i read the update but as i couldnt see so confused.Like Vinay went outside? i mean he could have stayed in the room itself to have further argument on the topicπŸ˜† nd the way akhilesh went behind him..i thought..he must have gone to pacify him or something like that..the cute bro scene you know😳 but thanks for clearing my doubts that nothing of that sort happend...πŸ€— Vinay went aiwayn...πŸ˜†

i think i should call you...janu now πŸ€” as you are jaan of this forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜† kidding...mwah πŸ€—
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishtha

i think i should call you...janu now πŸ€” as you are jaan of this forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜† kidding...mwah πŸ€—

Awww πŸ€—..That's the most cutest & precious compliment for me..u know😳
Thanx jaani πŸ˜‰

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Originally posted by: kweetrockstar

hey guys
can u plz tell which song was played in yesterdays episode on raja and rekha
i just heard the tuning
plz
i'll be really gr8ful

The song "O re Piya" is from movie Aaja Nachle... If u want i can upload that song in BVD media Section...😊
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mona081187

The song "O re Piya" is from movie Aaja Nachle... If u want i can upload that song in BVD media Section...😊

thank u so much for the information
no need for uploading coz i just wanted to know abt the song
thanks again
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
totday[21 dec,09] sbs link plssssssssss Richa was luking gorgeous....pls post the HQ link and if possible either utube or zshare link..pls ls will wait eagerly..πŸ˜ƒ
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raee_rockz

totday[21 dec,09] sbs link plssssssssss Richa was luking gorgeous....pls post the HQ link and if possible either utube or zshare link..pls ls will wait eagerly..πŸ˜ƒ

Saas Bahu Aur Saazish [Star News] - 21st December 2009 - Pt1
Saas Bahu Aur Saazish [Star News] - 21st December 2009 - Pt2
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wohooooooo mona u r my rockstar.πŸ€— πŸ€—thnxxx a lot for sharing the VIDS.........totally appreciate it...πŸ˜ƒ
and btw just so tht u know i.e if u duntπŸ˜† Richa n Vishal r coming to laughter ke phatke [star one]tomz so if possible try n get hands on the vids once the epi is aired...πŸ˜‰
thnxx jaani,
Luv RaeeπŸ€—