Uttaran

Written Update 4th May’09

Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys, I'll will not go into details in this update as I din't follow the episode attentively. Anyways, here is the synopsis'

Ichcha as usual is becoming popular in school due to her success. All teachers and students praise her. However, Tapasya is sick of all this. She hates Ichcha as all the attention that she used to get earlier is being bestowed on Ichcha. Ichcha's painting has been selected for Inter-school competition and a teacher informs her that she will be given a special award for her excellence in all aspects (Tapasya has been getting this award till now). Ichcha hugs Tapasya who out of jealousy and hatred pushes her back and leaves. Later Tapasya taunts Ichcha that she used get this award every year but for Ichcha this is the first award in her life. Ichcha does not understand the satire in her tone and mumbles to herself that though she is getting the award but she would have been equally happy if Tapasya had achieved the award.👏

The girls come home and Ichcha tells her achievement to everyone. Tahur saab and Thakurain congratulates Ichcha. Tapasya stands in a corner looking disgusted which Nani and Damini notices. Ichcha tells her mother that she has to come to her school on foundation day when she will be presented with the award. Damini hesitates but Ichcha insists and she had to comply. In the school on foundation day Ichcha receives the award. Damini comes and watches her. Thakur saab and Tapasya are also there. Thakur saab looks happy but Tapasya is angry. Ichcha thanks Tapasya for being there always and her mother who is a maid yet wants to give her the best. Damini cries and everyone praises Ichcha. Tapasya's father distributes chocolate to everyone in school as just like Tapasya this year Ichcha has won the award. Tapasya too, on her father's insistence reluctantly distributes the chocolates.👎🏼

Later at night, Thakurain pleads to Damini to forgive her husband for the accident. Damini cries and tells that even though she wants to forgive him but she can't forget that her husband will never return. She tells Thakurain not to worry as with time she will be able forget her pain and eventually forgive Thakur saab.👍🏼

Tapasya is upset in her room and the evil Nani again comes to her to give her mind 'the daily dose of poison'. She tells her that Ichcha is getting all the prizes and praises. Ever her father likes her more for her success. Tapasya is lagging behind Ichcha'blah blah blah'Tapasya starts crying and tells her that her father will always love her and not Ichcha. Nani looks satisfied seeing Tapasya in pain (what a devil!)😈.

Edited by aninditag - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luvchoc thumbnail
Wow!...it seems only one member read the post....aren't anyone interested to read the updates???if nobody reads it then all my hard work goes in vain...😭😭😭

I should better stop this from tomorrow....
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update dear. Pls keep writing. keep up the good work.

D
radash thumbnail
we appreciate your hard work, sometime i just don't say thanks but i do read the written update, so please don't stop writing, i am sure alot of pleople like me just read the update next time i will say thanks.
sashb thumbnail
No No No....Pls don't stop the daily updates..at one point of time I did not visit the forum because it never had written updates but I was so happy to read the written update to you..U r an Angel!!!🤗 👏 ⭐️
Luvchoc thumbnail
thanks everyone for all that support...😊