Balika Vadhu

BV - May 5th 2009 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Highlights :  Basanth and Gehna wish Niranjan
                       Suguna's schooling bothers villagers
                       Madan Singh instigates villagers

In the morning, Suguna and Jagya go to school. Gehna makes halwa and Basanth asks her whom it is for. Gehna tells him that it was Niranjan's birthday. He had told her 2 days ago during some general conversation. Basanth offers to accompany her to wish him. Gehna gives him the halwa to give Niranjan. Basanth wishes Niranjan and tells him that he is lucky to eat Gehna's halwa since she doesn't make it for everyone. The two of them talk about Niranjan's life and Gehna listens. Niranjan studied in Varanasi. Basanth asks him why he didn't find a girl for himself like other city folks. Niranjan brushes it off (he may have had some love failure me thinks)

At school, the school teacher is happy to see Suguna and tells her that he is very proud of her parents for sending her to school. He tells the other kids to tell this to their parents in the hope that they would send their daughters and daughters-in-law to school as well. Meanwhile, Lata (the young widow from the temple) tells her mother that she wants to go to school. Her mother refuses, but Lata says that if Suguna can go, so can she. Lata's father comes there. He yells at her to not go anywhere. Lata tells her mother that she will go to school no matter what. Some boring scene abt Anandi talking about her days before gauna.

The villagers gather along with Madan Singh. He starts poisoning their minds that Suguna was instigating their bheendni's to rebel against their parents and go to school. He tells them that Anandi had earlier given colorful bangles to his widowed bheendni too, but everyone had brushed it off as a child's mistake. Sending Suguna to school was no small mistake and they should question Maasa. The villagers decide to go to the haveli. Madan Singh is happy (he does not go with them).

After school, all the kids run out to go home. A small boy gives Suguna a bunch of yellow flowers. Suguna looks around and sees Vikrant peeping from behind a tree. He holds his ears silenty apologising to her. Suguna still seems angry. Jagya comes there and asks her where the flowers came from. He does not see Vikrant. Suguna says she does not know. She lets the flowers fall to the ground and leaves with Jagya.Vikrant looks on sadly.....

Precap : The villagers come home and accuse Suguna of instigating other girls in the village. They tell Maasa to stop Suguna's schooling...

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!1

vikrant is so sweet :)
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thank you

yeah i think vikrant will try to bring sugana happiness
lakshmim_84 thumbnail
thanks  a lot.
i wonder how dadisa wld react to those villagers..........hope she doesn't stop suguna from going to school.......

n ya, vikrant was looking so cute holding his ears
shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for written update n highlight lines of epiEdited by shruja - 14 years ago
~samy~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks for the updateπŸ˜ƒ 

I think dadisa will support sugna this time...😊 
I was just wondering if niranjan ate the halwa πŸ˜† i m expecting some nice thanku for the halwa
and i loved sugna's expressions as soon as she sees shyam again..something like.."Not u again!" πŸ˜†