**~Ballika Of The Week~** !?hr!?n

Posted: 14 years ago

*tadaaa* its time to have our new botwπŸ˜›thanks to Abi for giving such an splended weekπŸ€—and now before introducing our new one first let me tell you who guessed it rightlyπŸ˜› Well actually all did itπŸ˜† but it was **Shona** who did it first!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘congratulations shonaπŸ€—hereis something for you😳

So we actually know the person on hot seat who isj none other than-

πŸ‘πŸ‘mehraanπŸ‘πŸ‘
as our

congratulations mehrπŸ€— pleej wear this sig and also answer these few questions to get the week startedπŸ˜›:

Name:

Birthday:
Hobbies:
Favorite color:
Why I watch BV:
Sections I love to visit on IF:
What do you think about BV sec:
picking one and becauseπŸ˜†-
Vikrant in DV or BV?
Anandi or Jagdish?

Vasant or Masaa?

Have Fun!

Edited by aditisilawat - 14 years ago
thanx aditi 4 the lovely sigg n thanx 4 makg me the BOTW !!it will b my pleasure answerg all of ur questions n yup congrats 2 shona 4 being the winner!
 Name: mehraan, mstly call meher on the forums
Birthday: 8 december
Hobbies: reading  books, listening 2 music, cooking n watchg tv, surfing net ...infact love gossipingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Favorite color: red , black, royal blue
Why I watch BV: cos 1st  the authencity feel secndly definately the realistic stry vich makes it completely different from other shows on tv... thirdly all talented actors ...its jus tat i can go on n on on bv...wonderful show!
Sections I love to visit on IF:prc,dv, bv,YRKKH,fanfics,AJMBKJ , shree,shaku,thy r loadsπŸ˜†im a silent reader in many 2...like in saath phere,dance india dance...the list goes onπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
What do you think about BV sec: the forum is very friendly,very welcoming n gud 2 c n read many views ....bbasically i dnt feel a stranger in tis forum...love it!
picking one and becauseπŸ˜†-
Vikrant in DV or BV?its a difficult choice..watched him in dv n liked n loved it...hes new  in bv yet so i will go wid dv!
Anandi or Jagdish?ahh its a tricky question ... both dear  bt if i hve 2 go by 1...then jagdish...hes cute simple!

Vasant or Masaa?definately maasa cos however she is deep down wen i watch  i hve a soft corner 4 her...whtr she is shoutg ,sulking n enjoyg....i love 2 watch her anytime

Have Fun!

Edited by mehraan - 14 years ago
Wow, COngrats meher.....
i'll be back soon with my questions
Originally posted by lakshmim_84

Wow, COngrats meher.....
i'll be back soon with my questions
thanx lakshi...i will b waitg..pls post easy questionsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by aish_punk

Congo Mehraan..😊
thanx dear...btws wats ur name dear?
pleasure mehraan..i'm aishwarya..u can call me aish..😊

Congo Shongo Meher!! πŸ€—

Now get ready to get grilled!! 😈 πŸ˜† 

Okay meher! I m back wid my questions!! πŸ˜ƒ
U hav to answer all of them! πŸ˜‰ Chalo before u get started give me a hug πŸ€—  😈

1) Wat does ur name mean?

2) Wat time is it now in UAE?

3) Wat r u wearing right now?πŸ˜‰

4) Are ur kids around? πŸ˜›

5)Wat color is ur room?

6)Do u hav pets? If yes which one? If No..wud u ever like to hav a pet and again which one?

7) Do u like icecream?

8)Wat is ur favorite flavor of icecream?

9)Are u listening to music rite now?

10)If yes, which song are u listening to?

11)Tell me 2 bad habits of urs.

12)Now tell me..which one of these 2 u like better!! πŸ˜†

13)If u had one day to live,wat wud u do?

14)Which of these following characteristics wud u rather hav? U can choose ONLY ONE.Give reason.
Nice  / Exciting /  Loving  / Hot

15)Wat kind of ppl do u like ? erm..to frame it in other words, wat quality or trait is it that wen u see in a person..makes u develop an immediate liking for the person?

16)In a similar manner, wat kind of ppl to u detest? Something that makes u immediately hate some new person?

17)If there was an extra hour in a day,wat wud u spend it doing? πŸ˜†

18)Wen u find a spider in ur house, do u kill it? ignore it? or shoo it away? πŸ˜†

19)Can u play a musical instrument?

20)Do u like watching movies?

21)Which movie hav u watched the most number of times? Wat is it that u like so much abt this one?

22)In case u had to, wud u prefer missing the beginning or the end of a movie?

23)If u were a crayon,wat color wud u be? and Why?

24) Do u like the color that i hav written my questions in? πŸ˜†

25)Which one do u dislike more? Pop-up ads or Spam e-mail? 😑

26)Two options - a) Change ur past. b) Know ur future.
Which one wud u go for and why? πŸ˜ƒ

27)Wud u visit a house if i tell u it was haunted?

28)Lost at sea? Or Lost in a desert?

29)Free chocolate for one year ? Or  free potatoes for life?? WHY???

30)Do u hav any phobia? If yes, do give the scientific name for it!

31)Which talent do u wish u possessed ?

32)One possession u are absolutely proud of?πŸ˜ƒ

33)The most happiest moment of ur life! (May u hav more happy moments! 😊)

Thats it from my side FOR NOW!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Answer this and i'd be coming back wid more! πŸ˜†
Love ya! πŸ€—

ok , here r my questions

1)Whats the time now?
2)What day of the week do you hate?
3)What's the definition of Love to you?
4)
What makes you nervous?
5)
If you could make one wish/ask God for something what would it be?
6)which was ur funniest memory
7)When's the last time you cried:
8)When's the last time you had a good laugh:
9)When's the last time you felt angry at someone:
10)What's your fave food:
11)When's the last time you had your fave food:
12)How many languages do you know? can speak?
13)Any hidden talent you would like to share with us?
14)What would your ID be if it wasn't the current one?
15)
Something you said you'd never do but did anyway.

Favourites

Ice cream?
Color?
Place?
Actor?
Perfume?
Subject in school/college/university?
Food?
Song?
Movie?

Originally posted by ~samy~

Okay meher! I m back wid my questions!! πŸ˜ƒ
thy r 2 many...wats ti samy????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it luks like a question paper😲
U hav to answer all of them! πŸ˜‰ Chalo before u get started give me a hug πŸ€—  😈
πŸ€— 2 u 2 sweety...lets c!!

1) Wat does ur name mean?

it means kindness
2) Wat time is it now in UAE?
its 540 pm

3) Wat r u wearing right now?πŸ˜‰
 black n pink tanktop n  blackslacksπŸ˜‰

4) Are ur kids around? πŸ˜›
nana thy r sleeping...thankgodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

5)Wat color is ur room?
beige basically pastel beige

6)Do u hav pets? If yes which one? If No.. wud u ever like to hav a pet and again which one?
no i dnt  hve...... basically i love 2 hve fish  aquarium n im planng 2 buy1...other than  tat parrot..i use 2 see it in my grandpas n in my inlaws house tats y im mre of buyg the parrot

7) Do u like icecream?
yes i luv it

8)Wat is ur favorite flavor of icecream?
 i luv choclate a lot n vanilla is also my fav bt then chocolate anytime!!!
9)Are u listening to music rite now?
no bt i was humming

10)If yes, which song are u listening to?
 na dear not listeng humming
11)Tell me 2 bad habits of urs.
 biting my nailsπŸ˜† n earsdroppingπŸ˜†
12)Now tell me..which one of these 2 u like better!! πŸ˜†
definately the sec 1 cos fayde ke cheez hai kabhi kabarπŸ˜†

13)If u had one day to live,wat wud u do?
nvr thought of it....bt mayb last time will openly talk 2my near n dear ones, gve my luv as much as possible...apologise 4 all my mistakes n pray 4 myself n 4 thse who will b left bhnd!

14)Which of these following characteristics wud u rather hav? U can choose ONLY ONE.Give reason.
Nice  / Exciting /  Loving  / Hot?
 im stuck here i want 2 b all...i do posees sme...bt then it wud b nice....i dunno bt i guess its a simple  2 please every1πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n blieve me im very very  nice so i go wid tis! my name also suggest in a way!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

15)Wat kind of ppl do u like ? erm..to frame it in other words, wat quality or trait is it that wen u see in a person..makes u develop an immediate liking for the person?
the persons intellectual...i mean the way the person talks...it speaks a lot...im mostly influenced  by ppl who r  knowledgeble .......be it any topic thy r ready 2 talk abt...or put their point forward  but  in a polite way !!! down 2 earth nature also is smethg i admire...even ur rich, classy ,holds a high position  smart ...blah blah  etc etc the best thng is the person should be grounded....n the other thng is thy behaviour...i love sweet n lovng ppl 2 n yes smile i always get attracted 2 a innocent  smilg face!

16)In a similar manner, wat kind of ppl to u detest? Something that makes u immediately hate some new person?
showoffs n rude ...i cnt stand them...those who try 2 act oversmart!n yup hypocrites!

17)If there was an extra hour in a day,wat wud u spend it doing? πŸ˜†
sleep...πŸ˜†

18)Wen u find a spider in ur house, do u kill it? ignore it? or shoo it away? πŸ˜†
 i cnt kill it cos im scared 2 even stand near big  cockraches n spiders...i wudnt ignore yes bt i will scare them,shoo them by throwg smethg or the other
19)Can u play a musical instrument?
 no yaar...bad luck😭
20)Do u like watching movies?
absolutely

21)Which movie hav u watched the most number of times? Wat is it that u like so much abt this one?
thy r many movies dear...actually each movie at a different stage yaarπŸ˜•...now how shall i xplain... i remeber watchg andaz apna apna mayb 20 to 25 times wen i was in skool...i almost was hooked 2 tat movie...remebered each nevery dialogue situation till now..then DDLJ n HAHK came in 1995...i was madly in luv wid ddlj wid the couple  n wid the songs...everythg abt the pic..in HAHK salman was so adorable ...luved saathiya rani n vivek cos i relate 2 tat movie 2 smeway... watched it numerous times...noe recently if u tell me wat i hve watched in the last yr it has 2 b taare zameen par,vivah n jodha akbar...i luv tis movies a lot...hrithik n aish the deadly couple.. n aamir n the kid 2 gud...so rite now my latest addiction these both...i still continue 2 watch from beg if there r telecasted on tv!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

22)In case u had to, wud u prefer missing the beginning or the end of a movie?
depends on the movie if i kno how the movie is n how its goin 2 b likewise boring     i will miss the end part n if i kno the movie is romantic(my taste)n xcitg..then i wudnt want 2 miss the beggng part..actually dunno wat im answerg!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

23)If u were a crayon,wat color wud u be? and Why?
wat question is tis?πŸ˜† black...y no reason jus luv the color

24) Do u like the color that i hav written my questions in? πŸ˜†
yes i like itπŸ˜†

25)Which one do u dislike more? Pop-up ads or Spam e-mail? 😑
 i dnt like both bt spam is ok dear i cant tolerate popup ads!😑

26)Two options - a) Change ur past. b) Know ur future.
Which one wud u go for and why? πŸ˜ƒ
my past 4 me cos i had undergone sme bad xperiences,i  did act  stupid attimes, hve hurted sme, wud try 2 change my past so as 2 rectify the mistakes i had dne!

27)Wud u visit a house if i tell u it was haunted?
no neverπŸ˜†

28)Lost at sea? Or Lost in a desert?
its better 2 get lost at sea cos wen i read tis question my head went bac 2 the movie cast away tom hanks was in it he wasnt lost in desert bt smewhere far else.. i always fear if i was in such a situation ...so cmg bac 2 the question i wudnt want 2 sit in a lonely desert wid no water n sweatg around...its better at sea...cos i kno how 2 swim .. the cool breezy air n i will hve freah salty water 2 drinkπŸ˜† n if a boat or ship passes by i cud ask 4 a help!!

29)Free chocolate for one year ? Or  free potatoes for life?? WHY???
choclates i luv them i cant resist sweets...both potatoes n choclates r high in fats bt definately it has 2 b choclates 4 me!

30)Do u hav any phobia? If yes, do give the scientific name for it!
 no dear
31)Which talent do u wish u possessed ?
i wish ii was gud at publicspeaking, elcutions  n debates...i used 2 admire gals in my skool the way they conducted themselves... vish i cud sing 2..thyr m many...

32)One possession u are absolutely proud of?πŸ˜ƒ
 iwas a gud athelete n a swimmer!im proud tat i was a gud student 2...basically im proud of my brainsπŸ˜†

33)The most happiest moment of ur life! (May u hav more happy moments! 😊)
thy r many... like wen i passed out my 12 wid distinction n i ranked the third in my skool...  i graduated rankg 1st in  accountancy(specialization)...the time i got married, wen my 2 little angels were born...i guess tis r memorable n the mst happiest moments
 thanx dear 4 ur wishes samy..πŸ˜ƒ
Thats it from my side FOR NOW!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Answer this and i'd be coming back wid more! πŸ˜†
Love ya! πŸ€—

love u 2...i had blast in answerg tme....sme of them i jus got stuck thinkg hard n hard bt watever it came 2 mind i wrote it frankly..thanx 4 ur wishes n ur lovely support....im blessed 2 hve a frend like u! Edited by mehraan - 14 years ago