YRKKH 6th May 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE FOR WEDNESDAY, MAY 6th, 2009

VIDEO UPDATE: CLICK HERE (by -nipun97-)

Hey guys! Heres today's update.
No NaKsh meetings but there was a very cute phone convo and Naitik and Akshara were very comfortable with each other. It was adorible!

UPDATE

Varsha tells Akshara thats its good that her and Naitik's meetings aren't secret anymore. Varsha teases Akshara about Naitik because he comes to meet her everyday. Varsha tells Akshara to tell her all her secrets. Akshara says she will only tell her if Varsha tells her what happened in Goa. They go on saying "you tell me" and "no you tell me"

Bhola goes outside, he's crying. Dhaniya comes outside with tea. Dhaniya says "Bhola ji Chai". Bhola tells Dhaniya to leave it, he'll drink it later. Dhaniya tells Bhola that she knows he's hiding something, you kept something from Badi ma thats why your crying right? Bhola says yes, he says that she told him to understand a girl's heart, he didn't understand it then. Bhola tells Dhaniya that Akshara went to see Naitik but he kept this from Badi ma. He feels bad. Dhaniya tells Bhola, whatever he did, he did it right. Dhaniya leaves.

Dhaniya goes to the kitchen. Gopi Daadi is there. Gopi daadi tells Dhaniya to do some work. Dhaniya starts. Gopi daadi asks Dhaniya if she thought of her decision yet. Dhaniya is quiet. Gopi dadi tells Dhaniya that she should go with Akshara, she will be happy there. Dhaniya keeps working. Gopi dadi goes on to tell Dhaniya how she came with Daadi and loves it here. Dhaniya tells Gopi dadi that you raised children and their children, but what did you have left at the end? Dhaniya walks away.

The next morning. Gopi daadi is sick. Badi ma, Choti ma, Akshara, daadi and Varsha are there. Badi ma tells Akshara to study, they are here to Gopi Daadi. Akshara tells Gopi daadi to take care and she and Varsha leave. Badi ma tell Gopi Daadi to stay put, they will take care of everything. Badi ma and Choti ma leave. Dhaniya comes. Dhaniya asks what happened. Daadi tells Dhaniya that Gopi daadi has a fever since last night. Dhaniya applies balm to Gopi dadi's forhead. Vish, Omi kaka and Shaurya come. Vish tells Shaurya to call the doctor. Gop daadi tells Vish not to worry, go to work. Omi kaki tells Gopi dadi to get well soon. Gopi dadi says that she's fine, don't waste your time on me. Vish says that we spent the most time with you since childhood, you are our mother as well. Daadi smiles. Vish tells Gopi dadi to sleep. Daadi tells Dhaniya to stay with Gopi Daadi she will be back. Gopi dadi says "thank god, you gave me such a good family."

Badi ma comes to Akshara's room where she and Varsha are studying. Badi ma tells Akshara to have breakfast. Varsha says yes come on. Badi ma tells Akshara that she talked to Gayatri and told her that since Varsha's back, Nandini doesn't have to come to teach Akshara. Akshara frowns. Badi ma asks them if she did the right thing. Akshara smiles and Varsha says yes. Varsha says that she really wants to meet Nandini. Badi ma says afcourse, Nandini helped Akshara study so much, so why don't we send a nice gift for Nandini? Akshara says yes! thats a really good idea. Badi ma says okay, have your breakfast and I'll send some hot paratha's. Badi ma leaves. Varsha teases Akshara that now Naitik won't be able to meet her. Akshara says she's still wondering why Bhola didn't say anything to Badi ma.Varsha tells Akshara why don't they go ask him. Akshara says no, how can she ask? Varsha tells Akshara to stop and come.

Varsha and Akshara come outside to where Bhola is. Akshara says "Bhola Bhaniyaan" Bhola says yes. Akshara tells bhola that she isn't going to collage today. Bhola says he knows. Akshara asks Bhola why he didn't tell Badi ma about.. the collage thing. Bhola says that "Dhaniya told me to understand a girl's heart" Varsha smiles. Akshara thanks Bhola. Varsha says they will always remember it. Akshara tells Bhola that he is really her older brother. Bhola smiles happily.

Vish is looking at the picture of the 40 year old widower. Vish says his work is fine but he's too old. Badi ma says yes, there are two children as well. Vish is angry. Badi me tells Vish that Dhaniya isn't a child anymore, she's almost 30. The boys we think are good are younger or older that want to marry a young girl. Its hard to find a boy for Dhaniya.

Badi ma tells Vish that she called Dhaniya's mom here so we can discuss it and I don't see any other way. Vish nods.

Akshara and Varsha are in Akshara's room. Varsha is in deep thought. Akshara asks Varsha if Varsha finished her drama. Varsha asks Akshara if she thinks Bhola "likes" Dhaniya. Akshara says "what?" Akshara says that his face was sparkling when he was talking about Dhaniya. Varsha says yes. Akshara says that if Bhola likes Dhaniya then she won't have to marry that guy. Varsha says yes, they will have to go downstairs and see what Dhaniya is thinking. Akshara's cell rings. Varsha teases. Varsha says she's going to the terres.

Akshara says hello? Naitik says hi, what where you doing? (The scene is very casual and open AWH) Akshara says studying. Naitik says that he doesn't think Akshara and Varsha will be able to study together. Akshara asks why? Naitik says that they won't find time from gossiping. Akshara says that they're not like this. Naitik says fine, tell me where you actually studying just now? Akshara is quiet. Naitik grins. Akshara says no we weren't gossiping... we were discussion something important. Naitik says "oh I see, you were talking about me" (AHA awwh) Akshara says no, there are more important things. Naitik laughs. Akshara tells Naitik about Dhaniya and Bhola. Naitik tells Akshara to tell Dhaniya to say no to marriage. Akshara aks why should she say no? Naitik tells AKshara to tell Dhaniya that Bhola likes her. Naitik  says that from this lie will find the truth. If Bhola likes Dhaniya then get them married. If not, when she comes after marriage we'll get her married. But right now save her from this rishta. Akshara says okay. They put down the phone.

Dhaniya and Daadi are sitting with Gopi Daadi. Dhaniya says Daadi that Gopi Dadi's fever is increasing. Daadi asks Gopi dadi if she took her medicine. Gopi dadi has a guilty look on her face. Daadi tells Dhaniya to give Gopi Dadi medicine. Gopi Dadi says that she doesn't want to have these pills. Daadi roles her eyes. Dhaniya gives gopi dadi medicine and she takes it. Akshara and Varsha come. Varsha asks how Gopi daadi is and then whispers to Dhaniya that they have to talk to her. Anshu comes. Anshu says that Dhaniya's mom came. Daadi tells Gopi Dadi that she'll be back. Dhaniya goes to the kitchen and Akshara frowns.

PRECAP

None

Pressing the thank you button or commenting will make me happy 😳

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx 4 da update πŸ‘ sa phone convo between Naksh sounds cut lookin 4ward 2 c it 😊

ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the colorful update!!
The phone conv between Naitik-Akshara sounds cute, ha ha he's right, two talkative ,chirpy girls can never study togetherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ananyacool

Thanks for the colorful update!!

The phone conv between Naitik-Akshara sounds cute, ha ha he's right, two talkative ,chirpy girls can never study togetherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

your welcome 😳
LOL I agree! Whenever my friends and I get together to do a project we end up watching a movie or gossiping about school or our own lives and the project doesn't get done until the last day πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aish_punk thumbnail
hey..thnx payal...u write very well..😊

The convo btwn em was very cute indeed..πŸ˜ƒ...they're gettin more open 2 each oda..

So they're finally showin Dhaniya-Bhola..but i don wan em 2 cover up NaKsh
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.................