Upasna Singh and Kishwer enter in MKSB

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Upasna Singh and Kishwer Merchant enter Serial Main Kab Saas Banoongi

Fasten your seat belts a little tighter as SAB takes you on a roller coaster ride of sheer laughter with the hit comic series 'Main kab Saas Banoongi'. Get set for a comical twist in the series as this famous comedy series brings the viewers fresh new characters in the show. The stunning Kishwer Merchant and the forever hilarious woman of the small screen Upasna Singh will enter 'Mian Kab Saas Banoongi' as the new 'Saas' – 'Bahu' jodi.
shanti-kishwer-merchant-and-rampyari-upasna-singh-in-main-kab-saas-banoongi

Currently on the show, Saraswati (Bharati Achrekar) and Sheela (Vandana Pathak) are creating a whole bunch of comical chaos as the most awesome twosome 'saas'-'bahu' jodi of the small screen. Rampyari (Upasna Singh) and Shanti (Kishwer Merchant) come to the Bajaj Gharana as the new saas bahu duo making their big entry as the servants of the household. The side splitting humor increases as the new duo bring in a rustic pinch to the entire comical episode with their ultra rural etiquettes. Their only agenda in life is to fight and curse one another over just about any petty issue, leaving Saraswati (Bharati Achrekar) absolutely startled and stunned.
kishwer-merchant

In the midst of this comic mayhem the new entrants are all set to be part of this rib- tickling series. Ecstatic about the show, Kishwer Merchant says, "I am thrilled to be part of this new project. Comedy has always been one sphere that I would love to explore. I am glad to have an opportunity to interact and work with cast of this series who hold an expertise of doing comedy. I can't wait for the episode to air."
upasna-singh
"Comedy has always been my forte. I am glad that SAB approached me to be a part of their primetime show. I am thoroughly excited to play a character that amuses me and encourages me to offer my best." said the effervescent Upasna Singh.

The fresh saas – bahu jodi is all geared up to rise the fun-o-meter and add hilarious sparks to the show from Wednesday January 21, 2009. For your daily dose of Un – ending comedy …don't miss out on the hilarious Jodi's every Monday – Thursday at 8:00 pm only on SAB