BV - May 8th 2009 - Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Highlights : Vikrant fights with Anandi and Jagya
                     Maasa tries to poison Basanth's mind
                     Picnic time for the kids

Jagya takes Anandi to the market to buy bangles. He buys her the bangles she wants and tells her that he is buying them with the prize money from the kabaddi match. Anandi tells him that she will tell everyone in her village that he was awarded the strongest sportsman award. Jagya is happy. The kids leave to eat some jalebis. Vikrant bumps into Anandi who is admiring her bangles. She drops the bangles and they all break.

Anandi starts yelling at Vikrant for bumping into her and breaking all her bangles. Vikrant says sorry, but Anandi is not ready to listen. Seeing them argue, Jagya rushes to Anandi's side. Anandi complains to him about what happened. Vikrant again tries to calm the kids down, but they are not ready to listen. Jagya even refuses the money that Vikrant offers. Vikrant gets pissed and tells them that he will not ask sorry anymore and Jagya can do what he wants (He is not really angry..just humoring the kids) Jagya tells Anandi to wait and watch Vikrant while he is gone. Anandi and Vikrant have an ogling match. Vikrant chuckles and thanks god that he is atleast not bored in this village. Jagya retunrs with his friends, armed with wickets and cricket bat. Again Vikrant pretends to be scared and falls to Jagya's feet. Anandi tells Jagya to not listen to him. The kids turn around to see that Vikrant has run away. Anandi tells Jagya that she will tell everyone in the village about how protective he is. Jagya buys her bangles again..

At home, Maas keeps thinking about seeing Niranjan, holding Gehna's hand. Basanth comes there and asks her what she is thinking. Maasa tells him that she is worried for him. She narrates the whole fire incident, stressing how Niranjan was holding Gehna's hand. Basanth brushes it off saying Gehna was pregnant and Niranjan may have been trying to help her. Maasa reminds him that Gehna was forced into marrying Basanth and she was the same age as Niranjan etc. Basanth is not ready to listen to Maasa and tries to justify for Gehna. This pisses off Maasa who leaves saying she knows what to do. Basanth is left pondering Maasa's words. At the same time he remembers how happy and greatful Gehna was for being allowed to learn music.

Jagya and Anandi come to Basanth. Jagya tells Basanth about a picnic at school and wishes to take Anandi and Suguna along. Basanth doesn't think that Maasa will agree, especially Suguna. Anandi tells him that she won't go if Suguna won't go. Basanth thinks that Maasa will never agree. He then brightens thinking that there is one person who can convince Maasa.

Badi maasi talks to Maasa abt the picnic and she says no. She tries to give some lame excuse abt one teacher not being able to watch so many kids. Badi maasi then offers to go with the kids so that she can watch over Suguna and Anandi. Maasa is forced to say yes to this. The kids, who are listening are happy to hear this. Badi maasi hugs Maasa and tells her to whole heartedly agree to her family's wishes.....

Precap : Maasa asks Niranjan if his father was back as he was supposed to teach Gehna originally. Niranjan tells her that he has been held back and that he(Niranjan) will be able to teach Gehna in his stead....

PS : It was really so nice to see a positive change in Basanth...he is turning into a much better human being.. I hope it stays this way...

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

i am liking basanth a lot now days
thanks a lot for the update........the fight between vikrant n the kids were so cute n funny........i cldn't control my laughter 🤣

thanks a lot for the update 😃

The market scene was so cute and funny 😆 Anandi was so proud of jagiya 😛 and jagiya was so proud of himself..aww😆 Both of the kids were so cute 😳 
And the tiff wid Shyam..oh god 😆  Hilarious!! 😆 
Shyam was so amused wid jagiya and anandi..he was doing all that on purpose 😆 
I loved that scene...fun is back!! 😃 

And basant's really changing..glad to see that!! 😃 
it was such a gud epsde....i was rolling in2 laughter...fun is back...!!!thanx 4 the update dear