Balika Vadhu

BV - May 11th 2009 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Highlights : Maasa fires Niranjan
                     Kids go to picnic. Jagya is hurt

The kids get ready to go to the picnic with Badi maasi.Maasa is relieved thinking she has something to take care of. After the kids leave, Niranjan comes home for Gehna's music lesson. Maasa talks to him nicely. She asks him why his father was not yet back. Niranjan tells her that he was on some musical tour. But, he is able to manage teaching Gehna in his absence. Maasa sarcastically tells him that Gehna has had enough lessons and if any more were needed, then his father can teach her. Niranjan does not know what to say and mutely agrees. He requests to meet Gehna once, but Maasa says she is busy doing some work. She gives Niranjan some money. He leaves sadly. Gehna has watched the whole thing from the first floor.

The kids go to a big dairy farm. Its Madan Singh's farm. The kids look around the farm and see the cows etc. Afterwards, they all go to the nearby empty land to play some games. The girls play hopskotch while the boys play gilli danda. The boys have a tense game. As usual everything depends on Jagya. Anandi comes to fetch the boys for lunch. Jagya is about to hit the stick. He hits the danda real far and it hits someone who was sleeping in a cart. The kids panic and run away. The boy runs behind them. He catches up with the kids. Anandi and Jagya look at the boy, Vikrant..

Precap :  Jagya is hurt and bleeding and cligs on to a tree branch at the end of a cliff. All kids and Anandi stand around shocked and scared.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiGirlMita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update=)

But how come jagya is bleeding?
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
He probably slips and falls down
lakshmim_84 thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update🤗..........i feel, vikrant will save jagya.....
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanx a lot 4 the lovely update...i liked the picnic trip...it reminded me of skool days...it luks so gud wen sugna is happy... i think shyam will help jagya out!wow im lovng tis shyam -kids-sugna track!!its fun 2 watch it!