'Happy New Year' will go on floors this year:Farah - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Ms.GoodMorning

😆😆😆 And we were saying SRK is lucky for Farah. 😆😆

i think they're both lucky for each other.. farah has a great sense of cinema.. if she didnt' make good movies, you really think srk could've made it a hit..?!  for a successful movie, you need a good director too, not just a good actor... 😊
I agree sanam, Farah knows what's going to click with the audience and maybe that's why she shelved original Happy New year, i remember it suppose to release after KANK. I loved MHN, all of the actors were good. Especially Zayed, Suneil and Sush. I enjoyed Srk-Sush and Zayed-Amrita chemistry.
Originally posted by pksanam

i think they're both lucky for each other.. farah has a great sense of cinema.. if she didnt' make good movies, you really think srk could've made it a hit..?!  for a successful movie, you need a good director too, not just a good actor... 😊

Of course.. a good director is very important too. I was just saying, not meaning anything. I haven't slept for 2 days so don't read anything I say. lol.

She is a good director, I loved both of her movies. 👍🏼
Originally posted by Zareena

lol kully😆 I remember srk first 2 movies were disasters. His 3rd Chalte Chalte was semi hit and MHN changed everything. So i do think Srk-Farah Combination is 2 thumbs up.! Even though i didn't liked second half of OSO, the climax was awesome!

Hey, me too. But I agree with you, they are a very good team. Main Hoon Na would have been alot better with out Zayed Khan. And I hope I am not the only person, who liked OSO more than MHN, which I fell asleep watching and woke up for the end.
Originally posted by dizzyonlemonade

Hey, me too. But I agree with you, they are a very good team. Main Hoon Na would have been alot better with out Zayed Khan. And I hope I am not the only person, who liked OSO more than MHN, which I fell asleep watching and woke up for the end.

aww, you didn't liked zayed?? i think he was a lot better than his debut movie..I can't believe so many actors refused the role😆 from Hrithik to Abhishek to Shahid 😕

Of course.. a good director is very important too. I was just saying, not meaning anything. I haven't slept for 2 days so don't read anything I say. lol.

She is a good director, I loved both of her movies. 👍🏼

kully, you should know me well enough by now to know that i didn't take it like that.... but i thought farah deserves some credit.. i was merely making a point.. 😳

awww.. get some rest... exams..?  if yes, then good luck... 👍🏼  ahh, i remember those days.. 😃

kully, you should know me well enough by now to know that i didn't take it like that.... but i thought farah deserves some credit.. i was merely making a point.. 😳

awww.. get some rest... exams..?  if yes, then good luck... 👍🏼  ahh, i remember those days.. 😃

Aw ok. Just making it clear. 😳😆😆

Yes, midterms.   Had my last one today thank god.. now tomorrow after my morning class.. I'm going to sleep like there's no tomorrow. 😃😃😃

You sound like you enjoyed those days. 😕😆😆
Edited by Ms.GoodMorning - 14 years ago

Aw ok. Just making it clear. 😳😆😆
Yes, midterms.   Had my last one today thank god.. now tomorrow after my morning class.. I'm going to sleep like there's no tomorrow. 😃😃😃
You sound like you enjoyed those days. 😕😆😆

heheh.. what can i say.. i'm one of those nutcases who used to arrive early and sit in the very first row, LOL.. teachers pet etc... 😆  that was after my 5th grade though, when i used to read novels between my study books.. 😡  hehehe.. but i learned... too much, i guess.. LOL...

awww.. good luck to you.. enjoy it while it lasts.. you will miss these days... 😳😃

heheh.. what can i say.. i'm one of those nutcases who used to arrive early and sit in the very first row, LOL.. teachers pet etc... 😆  that was after my 5th grade though, when i used to read novels between my study books.. 😡  hehehe.. but i learned... too much, i guess.. LOL...

awww.. good luck to you.. enjoy it while it lasts.. you will miss these days... 😳😃

Aww. novels. I love reading too. 😃

I sit in the front too.. more like forced to rather than a choice.. 😆😆 I can't pay attention in the back and have to set a good example for my friend.. who just sits in the back and falls asleep. 😆😆

Thanks.. I'll enjoy it.. I have like 9 more years to go. 🥱

Aww. novels. I love reading too. 😃

I sit in the front too.. more like forced to rather than a choice.. 😆😆 I can't pay attention in the back and have to set a good example for my friend.. who just sits in the back and falls asleep. 😆😆

Thanks.. I'll enjoy it.. I have like 9 more years to go. 🥱

my god Kully.. you are sooo young.. awww.. don't worry.. it'll be over before you know it.. i know it must seem like an eternity now, but time flies.. LOL..

focus on your studies.. they are the most important thing..!  😳😃

and don't forget to participate in a few interschool competitions.. make everyone proud, k..?! 

good luck and all the best...

awww.. good old days.. how i miss them... 😳😃

p.s.  when you are free, you MUST read Harry Potter series IF you haven't already done soo.. i've never enjoyed a book more... still read it.. hehehehe..

g'night hun.. it's latee.. me off to bed now.. sweet dreams... 😊
Edited by pksanam - 14 years ago