11 & 12th May written update..(Full)

Posted: 14 years ago

Hello friends'
I'm Roku'I'm the new updater for 2 weeks'Shagun di asked me to do the update for 2 weeks'I hope u all will forgive me if I do any mistake'😊
Today is Tuesday to I'm updating todays YRKKH in details'.n only the highlights of  Monday..😊Thora details mai he..πŸ˜‰

11th May Highlights..

Naitik got up early in the morning'everyone is shocked to see him 'Bhabhi ma asked the reason' His dad n his 2 sis  started pulling his leg'every1 left pooja room'Naitik's sis asked him the reason' but he says shut up' he thn prayed to god for Akshara'

At Akshara's home'

Dadi ma n gopi dad is worried for anshu'thy come in anshu's room'dadi called him n sorry'but anshu becomes angry'.thn Rajshri comes wid choti'choti asks anshu to say sorry to G(Gopi) dadi..he does'thn G  n anshu eat feed each other..

At akshara's college'

Shaurya gives glucose to akshara n Varsha'.n ask thm to drink tht 'it will increase their enery'he thn says he will come to pick thm up 'he leaves'akshara says to varsha tht was sweet of dadu'she thn asks Varsha kya jadu kia hai. 'thn varsha asks akshara tht she has taken enough pen or not'she open her pen box n sees tht her pen is not good'she asks varsha tht she have extra pen or not'but she sees many pen infront of her face'she was surprise to see soo may pen'she sees its naitik who bought soo many for her'naitik says I don't want u too take pen from others'so I bought  thm' she says thanked him'he says all the best n leaves'.

At Naitik's home..

Shankari tai says gayatri abt Danya'she says bhabhi ma won't agree'bhabhi ma comes n Shankari tai says her too'but she completely disagree'she says bride family have to abide by our decision.. Shankari tai says ok n was suppose to leave but gayatri askes her not to tell abt it to anyboday now'

At Akshara's home...

Everyone is busy for marrige preparation' dadi says this time she will invite akshara's nani first'hearing this Rajshri becomes worried'she says I don't think she will come'thn Shaurya brings wedding card album'. But nobody liked any ' omi says he will make one'.all says ok'thn dadi says to give a card to anshu too'all laugh ...thn dadi says to give a card to Gopi dadi'.Vishammbar becomes worried'.

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago
12th May (Fight between Akshara n Naitik)

Dadi says don't u think guys in this list there must b Gopi's name??? Vishammbar becomes worried....
dhaniya comes n sees Gopi dadi works...she says y ur doing all this.??? I'm here na....u go down stair whole family discussing abt Akshara's marriage...G dadi says wht i'll do there...we r servants....there is no place for us there....dhaniya says oh com'e   dadi...ur still upset...G dadi says no i'm not...aree we r lucky we got ppl like thm...thy r good ppl...thy love us soo much..
Vishammbar still worried...he says whts the need of her name in the list? dadi says her place is equal to me n akshara's nani...Vishammbar says yup it is in our eye only...but for other ppl she is servant only... n ma i don't want to try anything  new in my daughter marrige..

At Naitik home...

Gayatri says to naitik dhaniya..She says bhabhi ma completely don't like this tradition.... but if we see from bride side thn it correct.... n thy have right to do tht....but i'm suree bhabhi ma won't agree for this ever....now i'm not understanding wht to do...naitik is worried to hear this...

At akshara's college...

bell rang but akshara still writing...teacher come to her to take paper...akshara says just 2 min sir...sir says no n take her paper....
Varsha comes to akshara n ask her how was her xam...she say was good. But aur 5 min hota to acha hota....Varsha say aree yaar khush ho ja thinking tht u know all answer first time...thn Varsha says u have another reason to b happy...she askes wht???Varsha says naitik...naitik comes...akshara say this time I did not took any pen from anybody....naitik says akshara ji i want to say u something imp....

At Akshara's home...

Akshara n Varsha comes ...Rajshir was very worried. But she becomes happy seeing thm coming wid happy face...dhaniya comes n say haii akshara di how was ur xam??i was praying for u... akshara becomes very angry n shouts at her...rajshir scolds her... akshara goes to her room n started crying... Varsha comes n says y crying???she says i won't b able to forgive myself ever.... dadi n G dadi comes....G dadi says kisi ki nazar lag gaya hoga....main utar daitihu...
At  naitik home...

naitik n mohit playing ....but was playing smartly..dada comes n helps mohit...he wins...naitik says dada ji aap se to koe nahe jit satha...dada ji says son come tomorrow moring at work....naitik becoms worried....n Roshni comes wid a letter...its from the agency where naitik applied for a job...

Break

Rajshri is worried ...she is worried y akshara behaved liked tht....she says it was first time she behaved like this..G dadi says aree kisi ki nazar lag gai hai....thn dhaniya says may i take milk for her bare ma???she says no...thn she says it wasn't her fault...pls ...she says ok...Akshara is worried ....dhaniya  comes...akshara again shout at her...dhaniya becomms very upset n started crying...bhola sees all..he becoms upset too...

Break

naitik is very happy he got a job.. He n mohit hug each other..but naitik becomes worried for dada ji's decision... mohit says don't worry we will manage...akshara calls naitik ...she say I'm feeling really bad ....naitik says ur doing this for her only na?akshara says  but she is feeling  very bad na??? naitik says its good...he further says just 2/3 days more..everything will b fine'.akshara  says no ...babuji will b vry angry if he come to know abt this...naitik says ufffffffff...y ur saying the same thing again n again ???.akshara says but its bad na...naitik says ok thn do whatever u want...y did u asked me thn .. ek to help karo n baat bhi soono...ufff...i have soo many other problem...Akshara cut the call.....naitik feels bad ....he calls again but akshara cuts the call...later she receives the call ..she thn says naitik ji i don't want to talk wid u ..It will b better if u don't talk wid me...ur behavior won't change ever....u do same thing again n again...i don't want to talk wid u...she cuts the call...
naitik says wht is this...ok if shedon't want to talk wid me ok...this time i woon't do a anything..

Sorry guys for late n mistake ...i hope u will forgive m...Actually its my first  time na thts y...😳
Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago
thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Awh another NaKsh fight πŸ˜”
I feel bad for Dhaniya even though Akshara's being rude and yelling for her own good. Dhaniya must feel really hurt πŸ˜”
Thank You...
its very good for the first time...

thanx 4 da update πŸ‘ Naksh fightin again

Thanks foa the update......

thanks......another fight.....when is this gonna stop??
thanx for the updaate
but again a fight oh god its irrtatin
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx alot