Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 13th May Written update...

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

13th may written update(Akshara understands her fault.)

Akshara is very upset n goes to terrace  …Varsha follows her…she says to Akshara "Akshara tujhai Naitik ji ki baat soona tha na…now misunderstanding will increase between u two…." Thn Akshara hear dhaniya crying…n bhola consoling her …Bhola says to her I'll talk to Akshara didi…after all I'm her elder brother…. Dhaniya says no ….. this is first time she did like this….n she have full right to do tht…pls don't tell her anything….n she leaves..
Varsha says to Akshara see this was Naitik's plan ….u made dhaniya upset thts y thy came closer to Bhola….  Only a boy can understand a boy's mind…. Slowly thy will come closer…. Akshara says I'm feeling really bad becz I behaved liked tht wid him….
Mohit playing wid laptop… Naitik still tensed…Mohit shows Naitik a new car…. Naitik says mohit pls stop it …. Ur making me bore yaar…. mohit says bore????car is making u bore??? I can't believe this….he further says Ok yaar I kinow y ur upset….y don't u call Akshara ji…Naitik says I don't understand wht to do…. Mohit makes fun of Naitik…Naitik says tumjhai ghar nahe jana mohi??…mohit says aree yaar if I go early home na to all will think I'm ill… he further says ok baba I'm leaving… but u don't sleep ok..??u think only…but on a serious note  try to talk wid dada ji..mohit leaves…naitik still worried…
Varsha asks Akshara to call Naitik… Akshara say no he will b angry again…she further says now I won't b able to study today ufff..varsha laughs..she says now think how u will make Naitik ji…acha but before tht lets study…but u know Naitik ji can't b angry wid u for long…seeing ur innocent face he will b happy again…
At Naitik home…
Naitik's mom comes…she was talking abt his shirts…she says to her tht son buy some new shirt…soon u will start business…so u won't have time to buy new.. She thn notices tht Naitik is upset …she asks him the reason…Naitik says her abt the new job..  he also says tht he want to do this job…naitik  mom becomes very angry…n she leaves …
At college ...
Akshara waiting for Naitik. Varsha comes n says aree yaar chal….we have very less time….thy enters ..
Naitik n mohit resting n talking abt his problem. …Mohit asks Naitik that did he talked wid dad ji??? Naitik says no…. He  to only gives order….
At naitik home…
Bhabhi ma preparing for pooja…. she then asks nandini where is naitik's mom…she says she don't know…thn she says ok thn let me call Akshara's family thn…

Break

Bhabhi ma informs akshara's family… rashri is very happy for naitik… thn naitik return from jogging..dada  ji asks him y he is here….he thn asks him to get ready quickly… he goees from thm

Break

Varsha says thank god today's xam was very good….i'll take rest today..i'm really very tired… she notices tht Akshara  is worried  n searching Naitik… she says aree  yaar he must b busy…chill….Akshara says I was thinking jab wo aaingai I'll say sorry…he must b very angry wid me…. I'm really unable to understand him…thy come near car…Bhola says Akshara  di I was w8ing for u…let go…bare ma said today she have some important work…so lets go…Akshara becomes angry n  says bhola bhiaya aap thore time ruk nahe sathai?? Ur always in a hurry…ufffff…. Bhola says I was just saying all this becz bare ma ordered me tht… Varsha says sorry bhola bhaiya …Akshara is very upset…pls forgive her…he says koe baat nahe ,… Varsha says ohhh if she says something to dhaniya thn u have problem…but if she says something to u so u have no proble…y???bhola says I don't know…n thy leaves for home… but Akshara still worried
At akshara's home….
Vishammbar says Rajshi y u called me to come early today… Rajshri says aree Naitik family called us… actually Naitik going to take care of his family business…so thy arranged a  pooja…. Akshara n Varsha comes….Rajshri asked thm how was their xam??? Varsha says it was good…dadi notices tht Akshara   is very sad..she asks her y she is very sad??Gopi dadi says aree  thy must b tired …thn Vishammbar says to Rajshri Varsha won't go kya??? Rajshri ask her tht she want to go or not…she also says it will look bad if she doesnot go wid us...omi says aree bhabhi leave it…we will manage…thn thy ask Akshara n varsha to go n take rest…thy goes…but dhaniya comes wid water for thm…seeing dhaniya Akshara avoids her  … dhaniya is sad for this….

Sorryyyy guys for late...😛 n sorry if there is any mistake...😳

Roku
Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for the update dear ! i missed the first part ..went with my husband on a date..tdy there were elections na in Chandigarh...it was a holiday...

i'm very happy they didn't patch up..I love to see Akshara in this state..
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
now Akshara is very desperate to apologize.....but naitik is in such a bad mood dat he is not even talking to anyone.....Akshara is seriously in a bad state...
ab puja mein hungama hoga wen Naitik will say no Daddaji...waiting to watch dat....
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

now Akshara is very desperate to apologize.....but naitik is in such a bad mood dat he is not even talking to anyone.....Akshara is seriously in a bad state...
ab puja mein hungama hoga wen Naitik will say no Daddaji...waiting to watch dat....

there will be no hungama in pooja..Naitik will say this after the pooja or the next day...in the promo, he was saying this in front of his family only..there was no pooja at that time..
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
den toh achha hi hai.....but Naitik will have to face a tough tym regarding convincing Daddaji....
Krinya thumbnail
tomorrow will be the pooja and probably Naitik will tell them on friday..bec. usually the promo tells us the story of 3 episodes ahead.....lot of tension at Naitik's place n wahan Akshara tadap rahi hogi ..cool..i'll enjoy tht..the problem is big n solution won't come in a day...may be next week they'll take up this job issue and after tht Naksh engagement !
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da gr8 update

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why there is no preview for this show anymore? Does anyone know?
SunainaTM007 thumbnail
thanks...awesome update!!!