Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 15th May written update...

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Everyone at home….very tensed …Rajshri asks Vihambhar y he did not say anything still now…he says he is very worried for Akshara….  he have a doubt for her future. …Rajshir says same here... job mai how can we depend? Aaj hai to kaal nahe…shaurya says ma papa now a days ppl can get really very good jobs…  everyone worried for Akshara's future…Akshara comes… . shaurya asks Akshara to give prashad to all…she goes to Gopi dadi ….there Akshara Varsha sees Dhaniya very worried….Akshara becomes very upset seeing Dhaniya's condition,…

Break

Dhaniya doing her work… Rajshri calling her…. but she is not listening her … Rajshri calls her again then dhaniya says ji bare ma??? Rajshri says kya hua?? She says nothing…Bhola says y ur lying Dhaniya??? Say them the truth…. Then Bhola says bare ma I want to something to all…. everyone sitting …Bhola says today I want to say something…he says I want to marry Dhaniya…everyone shocked…then Vishamvar says ok…. but then Dhaniya says sorry hokum… but I don't want to marry Bhola…every one shocked again….  Thy asks her y??? She replies thy actually he don't loves her dil se…he want to marry her becz she is 30 yrs now n no one will marry her…then bhola says no…I used to love phlai se but nahe bola…. he tells her that he was in love wid her but she was afraid of saying this to all…then Rajshri Bhola I'm really very upset wid u…u call me ma but u really don't mean that…Bhola says no bare ma I was really afraid…. everyone accepts their relation n thy says thy r happy for thm  n give them blessing…
 Gayatri asking Naitik y she did tht….she says dear u misbehaved with dada ji today…u must say sorry to him….he says ok I'll but don't expect more t\from this… Gayatri asks matlab??  Naitaik says I won't join business… Gayatri whts???whts wrong with u dear??/y ur doing all this…u know only for u today everyone saying I did not give any lessons to u…plss son don't do this.. Naitik say if I do according to their oder thn I'm right I not thn I'm wrong….he says mujhai koe nahe samjta n he leaves…

Naitik drives n thinking everything happed today….he stops the car n says no one understands my feelings…he turns his face n sees Akshara sitting  …she says y u think like this I'm always wid u…he becomes very happy…thn  he realize tht It was his dream

Akshara  Varsha happy  for Dhaniya's decision …Naitik calles Akshara …Akshara reacives the call n says I was waiting for ur call… Naitik says I hve no time to say anything on phone…can we met ???akshra says now???how can I come now…my xams r over na so mom won't let me to go out… naitik becomes hyper …he say ok bye thn…Akshara says r u very tensed ??? naitk say y ur asking if can't come n cuts the call…Akshara says this to Varsha…. Varsha say to say naitik yes…Akshara calls naitak n says she is coming but naitik was soo angry tht she said u come her but I'm going n he cuts the call… thn Akshara says Varsha tht he is very angry…Varsha says ok thn don't ok…Akshara say no I'll go…I'm sure he will wait…

Break

Akshara says to Rajshri she want to go out for eating gool gapai…but Rajshri disagrees …but dadi understand akshra n  say aree bahu let her go…but Rajshri says ok but chuti go wid Akshara… dadi says no I'll go wid thm… thy becomes happy …choti says but take bhola wid u…
Dhaniya working wid Gopi …bhola comes…he was starring at dhaniya …Gopi dadi see this..she calls Bhola n asks him wht happed?? Y u came here..??? he say he forgot…Gopi dadi says ok thn drink a glass of water thn..
Bhola n dhaniya in kitchen …starring at each other..dhaniya says she did not know bhola used to love her..she say thanks to Bhola…thn choti comes n asks bhola to take Akshara dadi n Varsha out… Akshara dadi n Varsha in car…dadi asks bhola to drive slow…thn Akshara whispering varsha now how will I met naitik ji…dadi ma hears this…she asks bhola to stop the car… Akshara dadi n Varsha come out from the car….thn dadi say to Akshara she knows everything..she knows that she came here to met Naitik…  dadi also tells Akshara tht naitik is very tensed for his job….Akshara says ok thn me going to met him…dadi say so take bhola but Akshara say she will go on rickshaw  …she sit on rickshaw n say bye to all…

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx alot 4 da update 👏 its gud dat dhaniya n Bhola r gettin married it will solve alot of problems ........ n now mayb we'll get 2 c more of Naksh scenes

kiranheer thumbnail
wow thanks sooo much hmm so now they both will meet
ANSHU015 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thannnnnnnnnnnxxxxxxx alot 4 d update
danharryiel thumbnail
wow........gr8888888888
thanxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Sanjana.. thumbnail