chotw "Shyam" your views on him

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello to allπŸ€—yes thought to make shyam sit on seat as our character of the week.one of a kind which we used to have before so pleej share your views on him by answering these questionsπŸ˜³πŸ˜›:

*Your views on his entry?😊

*Shyam as a serious typo or outgoing or fun loving-naughty one?πŸ˜›

*what do you think about him and sugna together?😊

*what are your future expectations from him(shyam)?😳

* Do you think the actor who is playing the role is doing complete justice to the character?😊

*Did you checked the new
kesariya balamappriciation thread?your views on it?πŸ˜›

*Your views on his entry?

His entry was awesum. His entry went with the flow of the story. I still remember the wonderful smile that he gave.It was a perfect entry. He sure has a beautiful smile.😊 I wish that smile was for me.😭

*Shyam as a serious typo or outgoing or fun loving-naughty one?

I love Shyam the way he is, funny and naughty. He looks cute that way and this helps spread some warmth and happiness in the show. His cheerful attitude shows how in the future he is going to spread happiness in sugna's life.

*what do you think about him and sugna together?

They make a very cute couple together. They should get the sabse Yogya jodi awardπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

*what are your future expectations from him(shyam)?

That he will continue to make us laugh and spread happiness in the show.😊😊

* Do you think the actor who is playing the role is doing complete justice to the character?

Vikrant is the perfect actor to enact the role of Shyam. Unlike other young actors he has a blend of innoccence and cuteness in him plus the expressions he gives throws me out of my seat. His expressions are awesum. Plus i have seen vikrant in dharamveer and now in balika vadhu and i feel that he is a very sincere and hardworking person. He has improved upon his acting a lot and if he continues to do so then i think very soon SRK and Aamir khan will have tough competition.

WAY TO GO VIKS⭐️⭐️

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORKπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

LOVE YOU!!!!😊😊

i havent seen any epis of him yet but i think it was the best thing that cud happen to BV!

from how much i heard i think he is more naughty n outgoing type n i think vikky's doing a great job of it

*what do you think about him and sugna together?😊havent watched them together but i guess they rock...i wanna start a FF on them soon....

*what are your future expectations from him(shyam)?😳to fill Sugna's life with happiness,love and colours and always be there for her

* Do you think the actor who is playing the role is doing complete justice to the character?😊from what i can gather yes....though i wanna see for myself...

*Did you checked the newkesariya balamappriciation thread?your views on it?
its fantastic!!

His entry was really well planned and most significant, like Sugna meets him where she used to come wid Pratap and she mistakes him for pratap. it was nicely thought out 😊 . it conveyed what role he was going to play.

Well, there is too much seriousness in BV already so some fun is much required. shyam's teasing and pranks give the show a light touch.πŸ˜›  its more entertairning to watch so definitely fun-loving.⭐️

I feel Sugna is going to get a new life now😊 . she is really lucky to get love twice!😳 they look good together and will create rocking chemistry once they fall in love. 😳 

I want him to liven up the show and Sugna's life and bring about a little more change in Dadi saa's thinking.

* Do you think the actor who is playing the role is doing complete justice to the character?😊
Yes, Vikrant seems like the perfect choice for shyam. he is brilliant at acting and his funny wierd expressions are great! πŸ˜ƒ he also looks good with Sugna and he i feel he is doing complete justice to his role. πŸ‘

*Did you checked the new kesariya balam appriciation thread?your views on it?πŸ˜›
The appreciation thread is the best thing for me on this forum! πŸ˜ƒ thank you Samy for opening it. i hope we all have a great time there! 😊

his entry was xcellent. ..loved his cutey dimple smile...
the freshness he added 2 the show!!!
im enjog his prankstar act a lot...infact hes goin 2 spread happiness in sugnas life...

thy luk awesome 2gther...thy hve a gud chemistry...sugna ritye now is serious n hes damn funny....im jus waitg the time wen thy will realize thy  r in luv

to spread happiness n luv in sugnas life...his charcater is positive n shud remain like tat!

absolutely...he is a great actor..he has the rite mixture of innocence , cuteness n maturity...his xpressions  r worth a watch..was really gud in dv n im sure he will do a great justice 2 the role of shyam!
*Did you checked the new
kesariya balamappriciation thread?your views on it
yes its a great thread...ialways mke a point 2 visit thre...thanx samy n aditi 4 openg it...we r really enjoyg ourselves!

Wow...this is nice..must hav been fun for the other characters too wen they were new πŸ˜ƒ 
thanks Aditi πŸ€—

I personally loved the entry of Shyam in the show...the way it was done....as he was supposed to enter Sugna's life as her future lover....the way his entry was shown at  the place where sugna used to meet Pratap...and she mistaking shyam for pratap...etc...all kinda dramatic πŸ˜† But this is wat makes a TV show...that was gud!
And Vikrant entry as Shyam was awesome..wid that huge grin and dimpled smile πŸ˜›

The fun loving naughty Shyam😳 Since sugna is serious types these days, Shyam being the prankster really suits although there wud be the serious mature side to his nature which was seen a lil bit in friday's epidode..
Moreover, the naughty Shyam and the talkative cute Anandi and Jagiya make a rocking trio..which makes way for some funny scenes πŸ˜†

*What do you think about him and sugna together?😊
They look good together..I cud see the chemistry between them in the latest scene wen he confronts her and it was striking! πŸ‘
Abt Shyam and Sugna getting together later, it shud come gradually and not in haste...surely they wud be gud for each other.

*What are your future expectations from him(shyam)?😳
Just want to see him help Sugna to accept the fact that she has some desires and its not wrong at all for her to acknowledge them and pursue them...Shyam or for that matter anybody else cant keep giving any happiness to sugna always unless she wants to be happy n is open to it.This is wat i want Shyam to help sugna understand n be there for her in this manner.😊
Baaki sab, watever the creatives of the show make him do.πŸ˜†

Yeah, Vikrant is an absolutely great choice to play Shyam and he has been doing a fabulous job.πŸ‘ The quick and subtle change in his expressions in the scenes is very gud, it conveys wat Shyam is feeling even widout dialogues.πŸ˜› So i m loving it.

*Did you checked the new  kesariya balam  appreciation thread?your views on it
πŸ˜†  Hehe..Yup..me opnd it πŸ˜† 
I think its a nice place to talk abt vik n shyam..so everybody's welcome πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by aditisilawat

His character is superb,fun loving guy who's always spreading happiness n getting a smile on everyone's face 😊 I loved his entry. Sugna mistaking him 2 b Pratap but then she gets heartbroken later so that was bad.

definately a fun-loving Shyam. He should be the way he is because we needed such a character in BV!

They make a cute couple. I hope the misunderstandings btwn em is cleared out soon 😊

I think he'll change Sugna n might even marry her πŸ˜‰. I hope he changes people's mindset of thinking about these age-old traditions.

Yeah definately.Vikrant is an awesome guy n a gr8 actor.This is his 1st show i'm watching n i just love him! He's doing an awesome job n i hope he always does 😊

*Did you checked the new
kesariya balamappriciation thread?your views on it?πŸ˜›
Yeah i did. Samy has done a gr8 job 😊. n love discussing about him der..!

-Aish

It was a nice entry
Obviously fun-loving and naughty!
They look nice together and looking forward to see more of them

Nothing much I guess except prolly pair up with Suguna in the future
Yes certainly!