YRKKH 18th May written update ...

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Dadi tells Akshara tht naitik is very tensed for his job….Akshara says ok thn me going to met him…dadi say so take bhola but Akshara say she will go on rickshaw  …she sit on rickshaw n say bye to all…
naitik is in the police station …he sees that the  inspector  r busy wid tea n phone…he gets really angry n says give me my license …the inspector says.. Hey sit down quietly otherwise I can arrest u now … naitik goes n sits down..
Akshara comes n sees naitik is not there she becomes worried… she thinks he must b angry again…she calls naitik again..
In police station
Naitik asks the inspector to give him his phone…he says not he won't…Akshara calls naitik again…. Inspector receives the call. Inspector says hello.. Akshara gets worried hearing others voice. …Akshara says where is naitik?? Inspector says Akshara abt naitik… n cuts the call…naitik says how dare u to lie wid her.. Inspector says its was m wish..i can do anything…
Akshara gets worried,…she could not believe wht inspector said to her….she wanted to call naitik home but she thinks thy will mind…
At police station
Inspector asks naitik how old is he?? e says he is 22.. Inspector says I'm sure ur not a day older thn 17 yrs old…he then asks him to call at his home..but he disagrees…thn Inspector says  license main phone no hai…thy calls at naitak's home…dada ji receives the call.. Inspector says abt naitik …dada ji is shocked hearing this…

At police station…
Naitik sitting.. Inspector says aree tere ghar se koe nahe aya…ttab he akshra enters police station…naitik is shocked to see Akshara there

BREAK

Naitik is shocked to see Akshara there….naitik says y u came here??? Akshara says u want me to go home after hearing u r here…naitik says sorry..u think soo much abt me aur I'm behaving bad wid u… inspector says see yeha bhi romance start kar dia… he asks him oye ur parents know abt her?? Naitik sorry…she is my wife…I mean my wife to… inspector says ok I'll ask ur parents thn…he asks thm to sit…Akshara says how u came here?? Naitik says here abt that…thn he asks her..what do u think abt  my job akshra ji?? Akshara says I'm wid u…. whatever u do I'm wid u…naitik is very hapy to hear tht…thn dada ji comes wid naitik papa… dada ji is shocked to see Akshara there ….

BREAK

inspector says  aree singhania sab...if i knew he was ur son tab mai phlai he chor daiti... dada ji asks y u caught him?? inspecter says his car  was in city park...n u know tht plce...dada ji says whts the bill???inspecter says only 300 Rs... thy give..Dada ji standing outside ...naitik comes n explains all the matter to dada ji but dada ji have no interset to hear all this... he thn says he will drop akshra...akshra sits on car...naitak is really worried...

Sorry guys for late...
Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aah .. its alrght sweeety we can wait .. take ur time .. really really appreciate ur efforts ....

268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx 4 informin ...... will w8

..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Roku dear should have told me to do it!No problem though!
roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank u sooooooo  much guys for understanding my problem...🤗🤗🤗u r sweethearts....love u all..🤗
Roku

euphoria_Noshin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks dear for da update...i just hate dadaji why can't he give us a break yaar???
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the update, i hope Akshara doesn't get in too much trouble
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update....
i just love the NaKsh scenes especially the part when naitik tells the policeman this "maaf kijiye yeh meri patni hai" wow that one moment just touched my heart the way he defended for his wife akshara...a moment not to be missed....

but overall minus the NaKsh scenes the eepisode is useless and baseless....naitik going through such a thrash when he did not even commited a crime....i hated the wayy dadaji told the policeman that naitik is not his son...poor naitik was hurt and akshara felt bad....
meluvsrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update!!! i really hope akshara doesn't get into any trouble....Edited by ayushma30 - 14 years ago
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey
thank u sooo much for the update
thankz