BV - May 19th 2009 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Highlights :  Gehna realises her place in the family
                      Basanth tries to help Gehna

At night, Gehna sits on the swing and sadly sings a song (Balika Vadhu title song). She keeps sobbing in between the song. Basanth sees this and almost cries himself. He goes inside and sits, very upset. Bhairav comes there and asks him why he is upset. Basanth tells Bhairav that he cannot see Gehna upset. He feels helpless to see her like this. He is stuck in a difficult place. On one side was Maasa and on the other Gehna. He is not able to be a good son or a good husband. Bhairav tells him that he is wrong. He is a wonderful son. He is also getting to be a good husband. He also tells Basanth that he was not happy with him when he got married to Gehna and how he treated her at first. But now, he was changing and was caring towards Gehna. Gehna is bound to see this and eventually come around. He asks Basanth to be patient.

Sumitra goes to Gehna and tries to console Gehna that she should not get upset over Maasa's words. Gehna tells her that she had forgotten her place in the family. She had promised Maasa to give birth to a son and then leave the house to go back to her parents. She had tried her best to blend into the family and not upset anyone but was unsuccesful. When learning her music lessons, she had become so happy that she had forgotten the main purpose of why she was still living in the haveli. Now Maasa had helped her realise that her place is only temporary. She will now just focus on giving birth to a son and leave the house after that. Sumitra tells Gehna to stop thinking all this.

In the morning, Maasa excitedly comes home calling out to Suguna. She shows Suguna a whole bunch of shoes for her to wear. Badi maasi asks her why she bought so many slippers. Maasa says that they are all for Suguna since she had lost hers. Just thinking of Suguna walking barefoot had made her own feet ache, so she got so many slippers so that Suguna doesn't have to feel pain anymore(so sweet!) Jagya tells everyone that Maasa selected each pair herself. Anandi then asks Daadisa which pair she can keep. Maasa gets irritated and repeats that all the shoes are for Suguna. Sumitra manages the situation by saying that Anandi's feet were too small for Suguna's size anyway. Suguna happily hugs Maasa.

In the terrace, Anandi helps Badi maasi, Sumitra and Gehna who are drying some vadis. Jagya comes there asking for food and Anandi ignores him, saying she doesn't have to listen to him. She sees Maasa coming and changes her tone and goes with Jagya to serve him lunch.

Basanth goes to Niranjan and request him to teach Gehna music without Maasa's knowledge. He offers to get Gehna to his house everyday. Niranjan doesn't agree, saying he doesn't want to lie. He tells Basanth that if Maasa agrees, he is ready to teach, but doesn't want to do anything secretely. Basanth is left thinking.

Precap : Basanth tells Maasa that Gehna should resume her music lessons. Bhairav too supports Basanth. Maasa is pissed and tells Basanth he was crazy. Basanth tells her that if he has no problem with Niranjan, why is she bothered.....

PS : Basanth was sooooooo sweet today. I think he has really changed and truly cares for Gehna. It was so nice to see him very upset when Gehna was crying. Anandi as usual was super-irritating!!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like this track of Ghena and Basant.  I see this mature understanding between them.  As if they are bonding... Though it is a bit odd looking at them together. Finally Basant is standing up for Ghena against Maasa!
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i'm happy basanth is finally realizing what to do!
AreYaar thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update! I wish there were more Shyam-Sugna scenes :((
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update...if u see basant's biggest fault is his mother-fixation. that's the reason why all the stuff happened in his life starting with his first wife death(so that he can fulfill his mother wish for a grandson), then marrying gehna (since his mother wanted only an unmarried girl rather than a widow), raping gehna(again to fulfill his mother's wish for a gehna instead of listening to bhairav and trying to woo gehna first), forcing gehna to have the baby(again because his mother blackmails him).
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

thanks for the update...if u see basant's biggest fault is his mother-fixation. that's the reason why all the stuff happened in his life starting with his first wife death(so that he can fulfill his mother wish for a grandson), then marrying gehna (since his mother wanted only an unmarried girl rather than a widow), raping gehna(again to fulfill his mother's wish for a gehna instead of listening to bhairav and trying to woo gehna first), forcing gehna to have the baby(again because his mother blackmails him).

u r rite dear...he neds 2 cme out of hsi mothers shadow n i think the precap is abt 2 show tis...hes goin 2 stand agaginst her...the dialogue vich he said' wen i dnt hve a problem then y do u have it??' tat was really gud!!!she neds tis n i think she will b in a shock lukg at tis side of basanth!!

mehraan thumbnail
OMG i was so annoyed at anandi y did she ask 4 the sandals?wen dadisa said it it was sugna... the gal cooly ask vich shud i pick from the bunch...i was really pissed off her by her attitude!
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

u r rite dear...he neds 2 cme out of hsi mothers shadow n i think the precap is abt 2 show tis...hes goin 2 stand agaginst her...the dialogue vich he said' wen i dnt hve a problem then y do u have it??' tat was really gud!!!she neds tis n i think she will b in a shock lukg at tis side of basanth!!

yup...but then she will take out the biggest weapon-emotional blackmail...she will say she is feeling ignored, her kids no longer want her so she must die or atleast leave the house. 😒
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

yup...but then she will take out the biggest weapon-emotional blackmail...she will say she is feeling ignored, her kids no longer want her so she must die or atleast leave the house. 😒

😆 the kids in the house ned 2 counterattack at tis theory!
TheRager thumbnail
yup...and even if that doesnt work ie basant emotionally blackmails her too(like he did in the case of treating gehna thru a trained doctor) then she will back off and later start attacking his male ego by pointing out every small non-incident as a proof that gehna and niranjan are getting close/having an affair etc etc.