Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 20h May written update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Bhola gives Dhaniya pyaal...she liked tht.... Bhola says I knew it tht u will like this....thn choti comes....she notices tht Dhaniya cooking....she says to her tht Dhaniya tu kon se  sabji paka rahe hai without gas ???She says woo...Gopi dadi says hos main rahaina Dhaniya...kuch din mai tere Akshra didi ka engagement hai... she becomes very excited...she says she will work late night tak...Gopi dadi pulls her leg...

Akshra tensed abt her engagement...varsha comes n says thank god dada ji didn't said anything.... tab he Naitik calls her... varsha pulls Akshra's leg...she leaves.... Akshra receives the call. Naitik asks Akshra how is she??? dada ji kuch jayada to nahe bola  na?? She says no...She then says if u call me again n again thn this things will happen na? Naitik says yeh bare lago bhi na...always do whatever thy want...Akshra says but it is right na.... Naitik says now stop all this....Akshra says no i have to becz i'm dada ji's bahu...Naitik cuts the call n he says himself dada ji ki bahu...

omi talking wid Vishambhar.... Shaurya comes n says tht there is no air which is available till 4days...thy r worried causes due to hurriedness n for tht their  relatives won't b able to come...Naitik's family is too worried for the same matter ...but dada ji is not ready to change the date.... but Naitik's dad says to bhabhi ma tht he have n idea. He calls Akshra's dad...Akshra's dad is really happy wid tht idea...but omi had a problem becaz for tht there will b a big lose in their business...moreover Shaurya's carbine contraction work have to stop for tht...Akshra becomes very unhappy hearing tht.... she goes to terrace...varsha follows her...she asks Akshra y she came here?? she says its not right... Shaurya says its right....becz it's the engagement of  his only sister n he  will do everything he want'

BREAK

Naitik to0 didn't liked the idea...he says soo much money will b spend for tht..thn he says he is leaving for the interview....bhabhi ma n Gayatri is shocked to hear tht...thy ask him not to go but Naitik don't listen to thm...
Rajshri n all discussing abt the food items for the engagement ceremony.... akshra comes... they ask her wht she want??? She says mom don't u think we should not spend so much money for this? varsha says aree tu bhi na...dadi says tere papa hai na he will manage...thn varsha says acha u want gool gapay in the ceremony...thn nandini says aur ghewar
bhi

BREAK

All is shocked to see Naitik's family.... Akshra n varsha touches Gayatri's n bhabhi  ma's foot...thy give them ashirwat...all sits ...nandini asks varsha how was varsha's xam...she says her one was good...but Akshra's one was very good....after all she taught her....thn babhi ma says thy came to take the size of Akshra's ring...bhabhi ma takes the size...thn Gayatri says she brought Naitik's size too ...Rajshri says thank u soooooooo much for tht...thn nandini asks Akshra to choose a ring...she says anyone will do...Gayatri says u didn't liked any kya...Akshra says nahe aunty its not like tht...Gayatri says kya??? aunty??? If u call me aunty again na to bahot maar paraiga....akshra says ok aunty...everyone laugh at  her....thn Gayatri says to Rajshri tht she want to talk wid Akshra alone...Akshra becomes tensed hearing tht...

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divscool12 thumbnail
not gayar... ghewar.... its a marwari sweet dish....
freezinme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
heyy roku..amazing update yaar
yaar.. ur writing style is really cute..heheh

dnt think nandani said gayar.. i think she said somethn else..but dnt remember

likd d epi.. dey showed it so right.!! girls r always worried abt the money spending in the wedding/engagements.
Edited by freezinme - 14 years ago
freezinme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: divscool12

yeaaa..she said ghewar..

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
tahnx 4 the lovely upadte dear!!!
roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divscool12

awwwwπŸ˜› thank u sooooo much dear...πŸ€— actually i'm Indian na to don't know anything abt food...😳 sooo sorry...let me edit it...☺️
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

thanx 4 da fab update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

zackg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
By ghewar, do you mean that big sweet like a jalebi  :)
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update......
meluvsrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much for the update....😊