* << Meet Mila De Rabba Forum ScrApBooK >>*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

πŸ€—Dearest Meet mila de Rabba Forum MembersπŸ€—,

When Meet Mila de rabba started, we all were exicited as a new show with a different concept and story was ON.. and I am sure u all love it... But we did'nt knew that already after a few months the show will end..πŸ˜•

It's confirmed now that  "Meet Mila De Rabba" is going to end soon ( on 21st May 2009), and this forum will be archived.

TB: Meet Mila De Rabba to go off air.. 

When we come to the end of a show,  we all will have memories here good or bad but still memories will be taken with us.

Some might leave the forum when the show ends, some will stay ..but before  that lets share our experience with the forum  and our thoughts on the show as a whole.

Its been almost 7 months that we all have been gathering here daily, once the show ends surely the section will be different from now but while we all are here today let us share the experiences and say that something which you always wanted to say....

So  let us create our own section's slambook and recollect the memories in this section!
This thread will always be there to look upto whenever u want.πŸ˜‰

Original idea by Ms Bholi Bhali in Ymlh section.

Rules:
    NO spamming No offense posts/NO bashing
  1. No tears😭😭

Share Best moments in the show. Unforgettable scenes.

Share Special Moments on the forum. Moments you can never forget.

Talk about your Favorite Characters in the show. BUT NO FIGHTING, JUST SHARING!!

Tell us what you think of MMDR forum and what will you miss the most here.

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't. Ask them questions, comment on them, that how good they are.
    Your thoughts on ***Meet Mila de Rabba Development Team Members***( Vidhi, Jaslove)

If you have any complain, or wanted to say something for the longest time, but didn't get courage to say it. This is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we are fair, and where we weren't. Just say it all, no offense will be taken.

As this is our Scrap Book, Decorate it with pictures, poems, quotations, collage, posters, banners or anything you want to share with us.

Please no offensive replies here or do not hurt any members, the show is almost ending now so lets use this time in a better way.πŸ˜›

Thanks to each and every member in this section for their contribution through out..you all made this forum what it is..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
We will surely miss the times we had together and you all will be remembered πŸ˜Š

Lots of LOve,

***India-Forum Development Team ***

(Credit Gracella From AD Section)
Edited by NadiaIqbal - 14 years ago
does that means this forum will be closed for further new topic threads??

I am still in shock that this amazing drama will end tomorrow and cant believe that its fate was so short...I will never forget the people who are responsible for this. And I will share my thoughts regarding MMDR foru, members, discussions later

nice topic btw
i like this topic thx 4 openin it