meme4u.com

Happy Birthday Farheen (Starbellz_21)

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys!!! today (21/05/09) is the birthday of a very special member!!!...she is sweet, cute, adorable and a dear friend...she is none other than Farheen!!!...

Happy Birthday Faru!!!!....I hope you have a great day and a great year ahead full of all the success and happiness in the world....may god bless you with all that you have ever desired and may all your dreams come true...may you get more than you have wished because you an angel like you deserves the best in this world...hope you have a fab time sweetheart!!!

I have known you for the past many years now and seriously i have not met such a sweet person before...i have always told you that you are a very special friend for me...you have so much respect 4 everyone and you are extremely kind...all i want to say is never change because we all love you the way you are...and seriously i am lucky to have a friend like you whom i can trust and share anything with...thanks for every little and big thing you have done for me..i've really lost count!!!!...but all i can say you are one of the most sweetest people i have known till date and i hope our friendship lasts forever....love you loadz!!!!mwah!!!

Yeh raha tumhare liye birthday cake..

And some gifts...

Once again wish you a very happy birthday jaan...hope you have a fab day and many more beautiful years to come...may god bless you always!!!...i am not good at all this topic making and you know i am not so creative tho kuch galath hogaya tho maaf kardena...hehe luv u loadz mwah xxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Faru yaar Happy Birthday.. Hope all your dreams come true... I hope lovely surprizes are coming your way... Have a rocking birthday....I hope you achieve success in whatever you do.... Faru hope you & me always remain friends... Happy Birthday once again dear.... Feel on top of the world.... 😊 

love
            Suri....🤗

Edited by sun_423 - 14 years ago
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mannyy Mannyy Happyy Returns of the dayy Farheen!........🤗

It was great knowing you!! 😳 You are a veryy Sweet & Cute person!....😃

Mayyy God bless you abundantly.....& you get all happiness in the coming days...... 😛

Lotzz f luvv n luckk

Minz....❤️

goodkashish thumbnail
Hi Faru.........Wishing you a very Happy Birthday,,,,,,,,I hope you enjoy your day with your loved one..................I hope all your wishes come true this year...........and you may see thousands of days like today............happy happy birthday to dear friend faru...........enjoy ur day

lots of love
kashish
RAdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤗 Happy Birthday Faru  🤗

😊 May all your dreams & wishes come true 😊

🥳 🥳 🥳

🥳 🥳 🥳

🥳 🥳 🥳

Love, Hugs & Kisses
Neha 😉