•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
..the best romantic comedy i have seen on TV....and one of the most realistic,natural and beautiful love stories of TV....I have loved every moment of their love story and want to thank the people responsible for that...the actors,creatives and the crew...really .....nothing else stands out from the show for me except karan the actor and the characters of ajju and raj...
👏👏..i'll miss you raj and ajju...😊
yep

did u notice Yuvraj  also held her hand when she came to sit in the mandap .....so caring

really going to miss them

ciao
haan...i noticed...that is why i found this couple so natural...after all if you are dating then you are in love na...so how can there be absolutely no physical contact....with raj and ajju...yesterday's scene..we had ajju cupping raj's face and saying i love you and raj kissing her hand...these little touches make it more believable that it is a young couple in love rather than well contrived romantic scenes which somehow lack the warmth and comfort..
Yeah those were da most loveliest scenes ever...they reallie could made da last episode 10x better.....but i stood still for raj and ajju...omg...such a beautiful and natural love story.....they will always remain in my heart!!!!
yea guys..i m totally gonnna miss ajju and yuvi... loved their characters and how it was portrayed in the serial...
i guess all good things have to come to an end.. sadly..

Me too agree with you all... I really like the combination...

Love, comfort and compromises... All in one... That really makes your life beautiful...

Ajju and Raj were really complimenting each other...

Good work guys and all the best for your future...  👏

Miss u both 😭
^^^ love,comfort and compromise and don't forget support for each other.....still missing them...after a week too..
though i guess will have to see  sshhh phir koi hai to see karan...gosh! i NEVER see horror...par kya karen will have to see...i'm sure he will do full justice to the negative role.....