BV - 22nd May - Written Update

lakshmim_84 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sumitra comes to suguna's room. Suguna hugs her but sumitra pushes her off.....and says telling that she trustedher so much and how cld she break the trust. she further tells that, whenever dadisa said something abt suguna, i cls oppose her for u, but now i can't even look at her. u have proved my upbringing wrong. suguna is still crying
sumitra asks abt the father of the kid. suguna again says that it is pratap. sumitra doesn't believe her and asks her to tellt he truth. suguna says that it is pratap only n tells, why wld she tell lies abt this. so sumitra asks abt when they met each other. suguna tells abt her meeting him secretly in the temple n him writing letters to her and finally tells that, even jagya n anandi used to accompany them.....but.....
bfore she cld complete her sentence, sumitra is shocked n repeats "anandi n jagdish"..... all these are heard by dadisa. she gets angry and goes to anadi n jagdish's room and pulls anandi down the stairs n then literally throws her on the floor.....masi, gehna n sumitra come n lift anandi..jagdish who was following them, comes to anandi but dadisa pushes him away. dadisa very angryly says that, u used to keep talking always and act like a grown up person, but now hwat happened, why u kept quiet. masi tells that anandi is just a kid....dadisa looses her control n says that, she is not a kid..she is equally responsible for whatever happened...she used to take suguna to meet pratap........and thens he goes to anandi n says....."n u used to tell that u r going to temple"
jagya says that, he n suguna had made anandi promise that she wldn't tell anything. dadisa says that..so what, she immediately listened. anandi is abt to say "but dadisa" n dadisa gets angry that she dares open her mouth..and she goes to get a stick n is abt to hit anandi. gehna n sumitra hids anandi and masi is trying to take the stick from dadisa...but sheis not able to.....masi tells jagya to take anandi to some room n not to come out tillt hey say......dadisa is stillt rying to hit anandi...jagdish immediately takes her fromt here... masi then pulls stick from her hand n throws it away.
dadisa sits on a chair n has tears inher eyes....n sheis thinking abt something.... then she says that, it is dedh mahina(1 and half months) after pratap's death.......so how is it possible.didn't she understand that she is pregnan.....it cannot be pratap..she is telling lies...i won't leave her. Sumitra comes to dadisa and says that she knows uguna did a big mistake, she used to meet pratap. but i trust her on this...she kept hand on my head n said that it is pratap. dadissa is still not convinced..she says that it is so long...how cld she not understand....how is it possible. masi says that, suguna is not that matured and she is upset and had to gothru so many things so she might not have understood. dadisa says that she can't believe this and then she phones bhairav and says him not to ask him questions and to come home soon with basant.
basant n bhairav comes home to see the entire house in darkness...basant asks abt it..and bhairav says he doesn't know but maasa was sounding very upset. basant asks the servant to switch on the lights...but daidsa says, its not required. bhairav asks abt it..basant switches ont he light n they show everyone r int he hall..and all r crying. dadisa says that bhairav used to always do whatever he wished..but now, whatever i was scared of, that happened. bhirav doesn't understand and asks what happened. dadisa says that ur ladli daughter is going tobe mother soon...bhairav n basant r shocked..bhairav justs sits ont he chair in shock....
dadisa says that, everytime i said anything, u pushed me away..never listened to me...i tried to make u understand......but u just neglected it thinking its words of an old lady......if u had listened to me...this wldn't have happened.....suguna wld have ben happy in her sasural....but no, she had to behere......no gauna till she grows up....see ur daughter is now groun up.....so much that, that she destroyed the respect of the house....
bhairav gets angry....and he goes to suguna's room....suguna gets up....n is crying n is scared..bhairav moves forward..suguna backs off in fear....bhairav pulls her by her hand....n looks at her...bhairav has tears in her eyes....and suguna is also crying badly...n he pushes her away and goesoff....suguna sits down n starts crying.....bhairav comes to the hall,w here everyone else r there........and sits on the chair with his hand on his forehead. dadisa says that, why r u hiding ur face now.....fromw hom all wld u hide....its all ur fault. bhairav agrees that it is his fault......when everyone were talking abt getting suguna married, i shld have stopped it....

msg : samay se proov sharirik sambandh baal vivah ka kuparinam hai

precap : vaidya ji is in the hall with the entire family.....and he is saying that it is 3 months...dadisa doubts it, but vaidyaji is sure. masi says that, they shldn't delay more.......but have to go to suguna's sasural and talk abt this matter.

------------------------------------------------------------lakshmiEdited by lakshmim_84 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~samy~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanku laks for the wonderful update.. πŸ€—
Loved it when bhairav said he was wrong in getting sugna married so early...
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me too..every episode my respect for bhairav jst increases..love ths guys character..
AreYaar thumbnail
Thank you so much for the excellent update!

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

thanks awesome update

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update...

I'm still in shock and confused that why did'nt Daadisa beat Jagya as well...why only Anandi?.Cuz she's the kid daughter-in-law...??? Jagya was equally @ fault...

This is sooo.... 😑
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update. 😊
Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. Bhairon is awesome, i've loved his character from the start of the show.
i knew he wudn't be too angry wid sugna, he'll be annoyed at himself instead
-aditi- thumbnail
ooo great update laks,thanks so muchπŸ€— so it actually happened that way and the reason was same for dadi loosing it for anandi:(| yest epi too was sadie.