YRKKH 22nd May written update..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
First of all i'm extremlyyyyyyy sorry guys....yesterday mere net kharab tha..😭to i couldnot update....plsss forgive me ....i hopeee u all will...If anyone need 21st may update do tell me....i'll update tht also....😊

22nd May written update..

Naitik comes on air port... He takes ashirwat from Vishambhar...Vishambhar says to omi see my son in low is sooo active....Naitik says actually dada ji was busy so i thought i'll manage all this....Vishambhar says ok all ur relative r waiting for u..

Mohit says janab phlai mere paair cho...for calling u right time....thy laugh...

Rajshri says dhaniya don't keep all this thing in kitchen...Rajshri says varsha pls take care of kitchen varsha...koe problem na ho....thn dadi comes n says to rajshri that maharaj has came...she says ok let me tell him everything...she tells Maharaj tht u must take bath before each cooking...n he musst make separate food for my mother...he says ok...Rajshi says baas 4 days ..we all will manage...thn dhaniya says see gopi dadi bare ma to a se behave kar rahe hai ja se ki won ki saas a rahe hai..rajshri says kya kar god has given me a ma like saas n saas like ma...dadi becomes happy n she  hugs rajshri...Vishambhar comes wid all guests ..rajshri asks bhola to show thm their room...rajshri notices her mom is not there...she asks Vishambhar  where is her mother?he says she must b with Shaurya... but Shaurya comes alone n says he didn't see her ..
Mohit comes home with akshra's nani...he opens the car door n says dadi ji pls come down.. she hits him n says i'm not ur dadi i'm ur nani...he says ok i'll call u nani but don't hit me pls...she says aree tujhai to stick se mar na tha...haii k se  road se u brought me...mohit says hai god i'll die bringing guests...nani says wht r u say? he says i was saying yeh naitik aap ko kyun nahe lai nai gaya???nani says who is naitik ..mohit says aree jis ki shaadi mai u came....he says ok leave all this let enter home...mohit asks nani to sit..she says herself aree thy changed their home...its really good...Gayatri comes n mohit says see here is ur mom...nani says she is not my daughter....mohit says OMG may b i brought u by mistake..bhabhi ma comes n asks who is she???she says she is akshra's nani...

Rajshri is very worried for her mother.....dadi pulls her leg saying jaha bhi wo hoga jayda time woha nahe raha satha...choti says didi don't worry she will call us...

BREAK

Bhabhi ma asks akshra's nani to drink some water...she says no she won't drink...she is very careful abt eating food...bhabhi ma says don't worry...u r now in akshra's sasural...she is shocked n excited to hear tht...she says i'm really lucky ki i got a chance to met u...my akshra is really lucky to get such a good family...bhabhi ma says pls eat something now...but nani ji says no i won't ...its against my law..dada ji comes n asks y???eat something na...bhabhi ma says let me introduce u with someone special...she says its akshra's nani.....dada ji says i'm really happy to met u....dada ji asks pls eat something...nani says na i can't eat anything...mujhai paap hoga....bhabhi ma says to Gayatri ki mujhai lagta hai ab tufan a nai wala hai....jaldi se info akshra's family.....Gayatri says don't worry i have asked nandini to call thm

BREAK

Rajshri still tensed....suddenly phone rang...its nandini..she says to choti nani ji is with thm... she says everything to choti...choti says don't worry i'm sending Shaurya...Rajshri asks Shaurya to go quickly...dada ji tells  nani ma he do respects her thought...naitik comes with guests....dada ji asks koe problem to nahe haua na??naitik says no...thn
Gayatri says naitik met ur nani saas....she asks him to touch his feet...but she stops saying its not right...thn bhabhi ma asks her but u liked him na?? she says one sec...she cleans her specs n says ya he is good...thn she asks  son jara chal k to bata...naitik is shcocked to hear tht...
Thanks for the update.....

thanx 4 da update ....... da last bit where nani says 2 naitik 2 walk n show her sound 2 funny πŸ˜†

Thanks. Today's episode is funny.
thankz for the update..............
Today's episode was too funny,,,that nani is really funny...Even dadaji didn't know how to handle her..