Plz count me in................
sam19_2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey count me in....
i just luv groverzzz....
Hiranshi. thumbnail

Plz............... plz............... add me............

I just love dem......... dey r just made 4 each other.......... love dem...........

Loads of love 2 d GROVER'zzzzzzzzz.......................

Edited by Hiranshi. - 14 years ago
karansprincess thumbnail

TV heartthrob Karan Singh Grover in true Punjab da munda style, loves anything with chicken

Karan's  Thought For Food  

I am:
A complete non- vegetarian.

In non-vegetarian food my favourite is: Chicken in any form.

I begin my day with: A glass of protein shake.

My breakfast is: Usually mixed fruits or at times, white oats.

My lunch is: Brown rice with baked chicken, salad, dal or a gravy dish.

My evening snack is: Largely egg whites.

My dinner is: The same as my lunch brown rice with baked chicken, salad, dal or any gravy dish. 

In sweets I like: Chocolates, my favourite are protein bars.

My fitness regime: Comprises cardio and weights; it works wonders for my body. Fitness to me is being realistic about your work out regime, your eating habits and generally even the amount of sleep and rest you give yourself. I practise what I preach.

My favorite restaurants are: M at the Grand Hyatt and I like eating at all the restaurants in Bangkok.

I can cook: Everything... I am a trained hotel management professional. I know how to cook everything from palak paneer to chicken tandoori, and really good continental food.

One dish I like to cook for my wife, Shraddha: Spanish chicken casserole.

My wife makes the best: Chicken Pate ... it's mouth watering.

My favourite cook in my family is: My mom. Her butter chicken is really delicious.

My best dining friends are: My family.

My idea of a romantic meal: The ambience is paramount. I would prefer a beach. The food should be a moderated healthy diet. A meal of 5 per cent carbs, 15 per cent proteins and 10 per cent vitamins.

My Sunday lunch is: A brunch with my wife. It's fun and very relaxing.

One thing I can't resist buying is: Different forms of protein, especially protein shakes. Whenever I buy any product I first check the protein content.

I feel guilty after eating: Pizzas.

My childhood memory of food is: One weird memory which has made me steer clear of cabbage all my life. While we were in Saudi, my mom had to go away for a week to meet someone. So we were left with our dad who cooked for us. My dad only knows how to cook cabbage and every day for every meal he cooked cabbage. By the end of the week we were so bored with cabbage  now my system just does not accept cabbage.

I resemble: A muskmelon... it's cool and very good for health.

My fridge always has: Chicken, lots of fruits and brown rice.

My comfort food is: Fried rice.

I am allergic to: Almonds.

My favorite spice: Pepper.

My favorite poison: Coffee.

My favorite beverage: Thums Up.

My favorite kitchen appliance: Chopper. 

My favorite food: Continental.

Karan'sfavourite recipe
Spanish chicken casserole

Ingredients
3 tbsp olive oil
2 onions (sliced)
8 chicken thighs (cleaned and washed well)
1 tbsp plain flour
300 ml chicken stock
Freshly grated zest of 1 orange
Juice of 2 oranges
150ml sherry
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
300 gms button mushrooms (sliced)
400 gms chopped tinned tomatoes
100 gms black olives (pitted)
2 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
Salt and black pepper to taste 

Method
Add oil to a pan and fry the onions until lightly browned. Remove the onions with a slotted spoon and set aside. Meanwhile, season the flour with salt and pepper and use this to dust the chicken before adding to the pan along with the remaining oil. Fry until nicely browned all over.
Place the fried onions at the base of a deep bottom glass casserole and lay the chicken on top. In a bowl mix together the chicken stock, orange zest, orange juice, sherry, Worcestershire sauce and chopped tomatoes. Pour this mixture evenly over the chicken. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is tender.
Add the mushrooms and olives to the casserole and cook for 10 minutes. Adjust the seasonings, and garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot with rice.

deepzloveishra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys
visit ks blog?
how many of u have heared the songs that groverz talked about?
karansprincess thumbnail
Karan Singh Grover
Karan Singh Grover
Karan Singh Grover
nik_sweetpoison thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HEY COUNT ME IN TOO. I JUST LOVE THE GROVERZ.😃
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
NOTE

Hey People..
We all know the article abt the Groverz and honestly I don't believe it..I just can't..I hope  this article is just a rumour..Please tell your views abt it..   Thanks
karansprincess thumbnail
ya i read the article................and i find it ridiculous......karan can not anything like this.....he loves her so much.....i cant believe all these..............

DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Kajal Exactly.. i dun believe this phele phele i was gonna par seeing the KS blog video,their jhalak pics i felt these two are soooo much in love how can they break up!!!