Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
At school i go by my real name, and every single person in my family calls me Jessie =]
out of school i go by jessie..fb/myspace etc.
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well I have loads of nicknames some fine ๐Ÿ˜Š some not so much ๐Ÿ˜•
My family usually use my real name, my little cousins call me "teji" ๐Ÿ˜›
At school most friends and teachers and other randon ppl call me TJ dont mind that ๐Ÿ˜‰
And then of course thres a load of wacky ones from my friends like Teddy, Pam, Todge etc which are not so great ๐Ÿ˜†
What annoys me most though is when ppl say my name but say it wrong even after I've corrected them a 1000 times
๐Ÿ˜ก
premsONLYmine thumbnail
hey aditi lovely topic my reall names:mashrupa i dont have any nicknames so i'm looking for some: lol how about mashy 
divyankat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well it depends, if I like the nickname!!

I can make good nicknames for ppl, but I never actually call them it, I end up calling them by their real name instead ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: atitude gurl

OMG!l =O
even my nickname is anamiiee.

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜Ž ahaha lol

ohh && sometimess just to annoy me, these guys call me aMAN :@
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My real name's Krishna.

My friends on IF call me Krish, Krishu, Kri, andddd Krishy.

I HATE Krishy! It's sooo weird. I can deal w/ Krishu...

Sometimes my one friend from school calls me Krishnay but not reallly. Haha. :P
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You Know When People Give you Nick Names, I believe that they have taken you as someone very special in there life .. and so when someone calls me by my Nick Name i Love it ..

and I've got loads of Nick Names

My Late Grandfather Use to Call me Pearl and after that no one has called me that

and My Friends call me Yazz, or Yazzy or the latest Which By The way i Hate because i feel like one of those Pokemon Characters Yazzmando ๐Ÿ˜†

~edited~

i totally forgot the Name that one of my IF friends call me with .... Yashu ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by iqbal-pallavi - 14 years ago
-aditi- thumbnail
Aish, Anam, Sujal_Fan_No1, AsliiGuy, attitude gurl, punjabi_qt26, Maria, Rukhaya, Mimi, Jess, Teji, Mashy, Lima, Krishna, Yasmin thanks so much for replying๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

For me as my name speaks aloud aditi itself๐Ÿ˜† so am addressed with that most of the time.but yes if at home any one calls me with that i dont get used to and it sounds weird and more formal with them calling me with that๐Ÿ˜† and even outside if they do so i still couldnt get a hold๐Ÿ˜†

aish_punk thumbnail
Originally posted by: -aditi-

Aish, Anam, Sujal_Fan_No1, AsliiGuy, attitude gurl, punjabi_qt26, Maria, Rukhaya, Mimi, Jess, Teji, Mashy, Lima, Krishna, Yasmin thanks so much for replying๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

For me as my name speaks aloud aditi itself๐Ÿ˜† so am addressed with that most of the time.but yes if at home any one calls me with that i dont get used to and it sounds weird and more formal with them calling me with that๐Ÿ˜† and even outside if they do so i still couldnt get a hold๐Ÿ˜†

don say thnx sweetie..๐Ÿค—..i noe it sounds damn weird wen ure parents or close frndz call u by ur real name..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†..btw isnt ur nick adu? ๐Ÿ˜›
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i loooove my name (chandni) its not really a common name and it has beautiful meaning and sound ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but i honestly dont like being called it here because americans reallyyyyy cant pronounce it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ก but for indians i like this name :)

nick names.. since i got this new nick name nishi i've been called many nish things๐Ÿ˜† nish, nisha, nishu,nishooooo, nisho. and then for chandni i get chands and chand and chandu. i really like all my nick names๐Ÿ˜† but i think my fave ones are nisho and chandu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ