Members Lounge

Real names or Nick names? - Page 3

-aditi- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks for replying nishi😳😛ummm yes at times when people dont pronounce your name properly that puts you out😆

@aish 🤗it sounds weird and kind of awkward if any of the family mem address you with that anywhere around😆 ears arent attuned with that may be thats why😆 naw no one calls me adu or even aditi here😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chan.barbie thumbnail

i luv my name and hate it when people call me with my nick namecause it becoms a males name...............

aish_punk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -aditi-

thanks for replying nishi😳😛ummm yes at times when people dont pronounce your name properly that puts you out😆

@aish 🤗it sounds weird and kind of awkward if any of the family mem address you with that anywhere around😆 ears arent attuned with that may be thats why😆 naw no one calls me adu or even aditi here😆

🤗...yeah lol i noe..it sounds lyk itz nt ur name at awl..! 😆..lol dey can call u adu or aditi? 😳..den wt  do dey call u..? 😆
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
my reall name is mariyam rifna
& my friendz adress me as rifna ,rifu,😡 i dont like rifu
my lovely grandpa call me kisna, i dont knw why, but i love dat name
edit

Edited by indn inn0cence - 14 years ago
Ipshitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh I just looooooooove when people call me by my nickname...i have various nicknames...each variety from a different group of friends lol..and I love all of them...
Nice thread aditi:) i'd love to adressed as my nick name,MahiEdited by mahikhan - 14 years ago
coolgirl143123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice thread..!!!
wel mah real name iz shraddha.. n nick name iz ..... ( ðŸ˜¡ i dun like mah nick name)
anshika.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wellll anyday would prefer real name........
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol..........actually i really dont care

my name is radhika, but friends here call me radz, sweetie, stuff like that..i really dont mind.itz actually kinda sweet.most nicknames or just for fun or show that your friends luv you